Reviews for Turnabout, Scientifically Speaking
pentax chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I enjoyed this.
xMunchy chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Heh, this is the first decent Phoenix Wright fanfic I read all day! Like it isn't choppy, it's pretty funny, and it's interesting.
rocketdesi chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
I like this story. Pretty interesting, the way Bartlett framed Ema into the murder. Also, I like how you added to SL-9, bringing in a new detective named Bosc, and how Ema really wasn't caught in SL-9. This story is also very confusing, but I think I got it:

Bartlett took one of the gloves Ema used once and wait for the oppurtunity to present itself. Finally, he got to the airport at 1:52, taking the 30-minute 2-2:30 shuttle. He put on some other gloves and, while holding the gloves Ema had used, shot Bosc using a silencer in the back. Then he reported into the precinct first, so he would end up being the lead forensic investigator on the case.
swartzvald chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
nice story, very much in the style of the game, just one thing, how could ema have shot bosc IN THE BACK, when he fell FORWARD INTO her...train room thing, ricochet?
Captain Deadpool chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
Just like any good mystery, it hit me in the end like a sack of bricks. In a good way.
koalasandicedtea chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
uhm in the beginning, it should be "The defense is ready, your honor." rather than "Ready for the defense, your honor." same goes for the prosecution's phrase. just so you know.
quid pro quo chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
Great story! I enjoyed reading it very much! It was hilarious and the turnabout of the event is well-written. ))
Aspicia chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
This is just pure awesomeness. Reading this made me wish this was an actual part of the game! ;D I love your writing style; it made me feel as though I was really playing the game! The jokes were funny, and Ema was great! XD Two thumbs up!
Fredryck chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Priceless. This was the sixth PW:AA case, no doubt in this. You did an excellent job. The final line was hilarious, but maybe you should have worked a bit more on the epilogue. Well, added to favorites of course!
badexposition chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
I applaud you for your trial. You played this out just like an actual case from the game. However, what you need to work on is your writing style and prose. It's cut too cleanly and there's barely anything to hold onto while reading the fic. It goes by really quickly and it doesn't grab hold of the motion very well.

On the other hand, I do love your Phoenix. I can picture him saying the exact same words. :)
MintyPill chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
I love this story! Oh my gosh, it's brilliant. You captured Nick's sardonic remarks, the judge's silly statements, and pretty much everything else perfectly! "Desk-pounding was no game for amateurs" - Brilliant! A!
Dragon's Tongue chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Perfect. It really does follow the nature of the game, its jokes, and how everything works out. Thanks for giving a still small fanbase some hope for the fanfiction future!
VampireNaomi chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
This was brilliant. It was so true to the game's spirit that it made me laugh. You had everyone perfectly in character (your Phoenix was especially good) and the mystery was intriguing.

Strangely enough, as much as I'm glad for Ema being declared innocent, I can't help feeling sorry for Payne. Poor guy.
Hirohiigo Togashi chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
While I'm not far, this story is great. I can picture everything as if I'm actually playing the game.
Lady D 10290 and Brittany chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Me: What! There's only one review for this story! This defys all Scientiftic Explaination! Ahem, now that my horrible Ema impression is over, I'd like to say that this fic is awesome as was your other fic. I love the way you wrote the characters, especally the Judge! Plus I loved that "Man, I have always wanted to do that!" line in the fourth chapter. Anyway, update soon, I really want to see what happens next!