Reviews for Tissue Paper
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
YAY more sentient ship, I think I like this one too. Very interesting interpretation of a ship- I fully believe that if a person puts a little work into something- a little bit of themselves, it will grow to have something of a soul. Like a car, a ship, a plane or plant. Strange little idea I know, but makes sense that with so many people to take care of the Enterprise would start to have a soul, then by all this time that has passed in the Trekkie verse it would probably have a personality as well as soul.
A.N.T chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Hi sis! I just want to say one thing. WOW!
SonOfTed chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That's one philosophical perspective that never would occur to me, I must admit. After watching "The Best of Both Worlds" I was very interested in what Picard must be thinking when facing down "The Borg". To try and get inside the mind of the starship itself... well, I can understand why Theology is your best class!

I think living and surviving is the most important thing. That priority stuck out over all the others, since "The Borg" became less and less threatening as we learned more about them and what made them tick. By the end of Season 7 on Voyager Janeway was like "It's the Borg again... yippee." They were still very on edge whenever they met them, but they knew how to defend themselves and they learned more and more about them with each encounter.

Your words paint a pretty focused picture in my imagination... even in "Sleight of Hand" (which was a much longer piece) your descriptions and the words you choose to describe things just make me feel like I'm right there inside the Enterprise, watching stuff happen. Keep writing Le'letha!
kido chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I like this a lot, I have always wondered if the ship can be sentant as well. :)