Reviews for Love Makes Fools of Us All
Krusher chapter 7 . 1/5
I just realized Beast Boy is probably immune to almost every disease there is since it's his animal DNA that saved him from sakutia. As long as there is at least one animal that is immune, he is safe. And I don't know of any disease that can kill every type of animal. Heck, some animals are highly resistant to cancer too, so he probably can't get that either. I guess Beast Boy will die of old age if he isn't KIA.
Krusher chapter 6 . 1/5
Raven stole a manhole cover!
detrametal chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Wow, a very interesting story, I love it. very fluffy...but I don't think I'm going to try a pepper like that *shudders*
Lewis-Sama chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Awesome story I cant wait to read the sequal.
TheInsaneM chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
This was an amazing story. I could see this happening.
TheDarkwriter7 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
This was the FIRST BBxRae fan fic that I read. When it finished, I said "what a GREAT way to start!" Good job!
dsSC chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Isnt Amontillado from something of Edgar Allan Poe? *wink wink* "The cask of Amontillado"? xD
DarkRapture chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Awesome story dude! Haven't read a high-quality fluff fic in a while. I'm addin' this to meh favs, then I'm off to read the sequel! Then I'm gonna add that too!

DarkRapture
Pentastic chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I really liked your descriptions. It was a sweet story and you wrote it very eloquently (see you didn't run out!) I even liked your author's notes in the chapters, obviously. I will end this review on a warning, do not underestimate the hershey company, they have spies everywhere ;)
Still Dazzled chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
awesome story! I loved it!
Green Wild Kid chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
really great story

I kind of envy them for having such a wonderful night (well, I envy mostly BB cause Im male :P )
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
Excellent story. I enjoyed every word of it. I was impressed with your writing and the amount of detail put into each chapter.
parazesis chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Nice piece, very cute without being pure fluff, good job keeping them in caricter.
Purplesailorstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Hey, this is storytellersdaughter from deviantart, uh..what would you think of me making a piece for the story? I haven't realy thought out what the scene would be, but i've been itching to draw a BB and am already hunting down a model.

So what do you think? take a look at my gallery and leave me a message. Toodles!
Heather chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I'm lovin this story so far but chapter 4 won't download all the way! All the other chapters are fine. Is there any way I can get this particular chapter somewhere else?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »