Reviews for Love Makes Fools of Us All
detrametal chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Wow, a very interesting story, I love it. very fluffy...but I don't think I'm going to try a pepper like that *shudders*
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Awesome story I cant wait to read the sequal.
TheInsaneM chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
This was an amazing story. I could see this happening.
TheDarkwriter7 chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
This was the FIRST BBxRae fan fic that I read. When it finished, I said "what a GREAT way to start!" Good job!
dsSC chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Isnt Amontillado from something of Edgar Allan Poe? *wink wink* "The cask of Amontillado"? xD
DarkRapture chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Awesome story dude! Haven't read a high-quality fluff fic in a while. I'm addin' this to meh favs, then I'm off to read the sequel! Then I'm gonna add that too!

DarkRapture
Pentastic chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I really liked your descriptions. It was a sweet story and you wrote it very eloquently (see you didn't run out!) I even liked your author's notes in the chapters, obviously. I will end this review on a warning, do not underestimate the hershey company, they have spies everywhere ;)
Still Dazzled chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
awesome story! I loved it!
Green Wild Kid chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
really great story

I kind of envy them for having such a wonderful night (well, I envy mostly BB cause Im male :P )
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
Excellent story. I enjoyed every word of it. I was impressed with your writing and the amount of detail put into each chapter.
parazesis chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Nice piece, very cute without being pure fluff, good job keeping them in caricter.
Purplesailorstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Hey, this is storytellersdaughter from deviantart, uh..what would you think of me making a piece for the story? I haven't realy thought out what the scene would be, but i've been itching to draw a BB and am already hunting down a model.

So what do you think? take a look at my gallery and leave me a message. Toodles!
Heather chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I'm lovin this story so far but chapter 4 won't download all the way! All the other chapters are fine. Is there any way I can get this particular chapter somewhere else?
jbgcfjgdsjtrrfliuygnbgds chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
That...was...just...ADORIBLE! I can't stop smileing! XD

Cute fic so far (Only read the first chapter!) _
World of Nightmares chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
... intresting! to much fluff fro me but then again... yhea... okay good so onto my fav authors list you o!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »