Reviews for We Go Down
The Unknown Smile chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
OMG THIS IS SOOOO CUTE AND AWESOME! I love your alien Kickz! He's so adorible! And I love how they speak! Hope you update soon!
SushiJaguar chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Nice story. Was the questionable grammar in the first few paragraphs intentional? If it was, good job pulling that off, it fit well.

I liked the graphic depiction of first contact, it was really in keeping with the game. The kid was as gold as ever for comedy, I had a good chuckle at the end paragraph.

Good job, I'd like to see more! Subbed/Favourited.
bdun chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
UPDATE! i actually like this! please?
Bubie and Polly chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Holy ballz that was awesome!
Gae-ta chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I like this fic :3 please update it someday. pretty pretty whatever-I-can-say-to-make-you-update PLEASE update? *.*for me?
Great Thumbs of Wisdom chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Cool... This is a really good story, you know.

Kickz - "Why you not update? WHY?"

Fuzz - "Pancakes!"

Sarge - "WHY? WHY?"

Fuzz - "Pancakes!"

Kickz - "We is getting bored! UPDATE!"

Uh... ignore that. Anyway, update soon!
Communist Beans chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
AW. the stuffs they do: cute. the way they talk cute. the shoe on kickz's head: weird... but still cute.

oh, and don't forget to have an appearance by the TRaitor hominid (that one last boss of the game. the big alien dude)

remember to have them use the ability to pick dudes up. and have a part where kickz rides on a dude's shoulders and the dude gets accidentally shot by other fbi dudes. oh, and the soviet guys are SVR agents.
Mr. Yum Yum chapter 1 . 5/24/2006

Oh! It's aliean Hominid. I remember that game!

I like the bloody "omg he shot me in the testies* feel of that side scrolling shooter. And i always wondered why the fat kid likes you.

Update whenever x)
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006

Continue on, you brave soul!