Reviews for Not My Bed
Joanne Brandon chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hey great story, please I know you wrote it a few years ago but please with a cherry on top do a sequel where this actually plays out that just sounds incredibly funny. Great story
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
lol Wow... funny.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Ahahahaha! I can SO see this happening! Poor Alan no one wants to share with him *snickers*.
straywriting chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
That was great. Poor Scott and, I guess, Alan. Keep the TB fanfictions coming.
Cinn chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
hehe... Settle it like adults indead... very amusing and very good.
yellowvalley chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
::snicker:: OK, you've boxed yourself into a corner. Now you have to do a follow up with Virgil and Alan bunking on five for a week. yup. havta. cuz I said. :)
Math Girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Who knew that paper, rock, scissors could be so intense? (...but they still should've flipped 'Splash') Very enjoyable, and humorous. )
Spense chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Oh, now that was wonderful! Well written, and above all, hysterical. Virgil's comment about flipping splash was terrific. And Scott may be older, but he's definately met his match in his brothers. And, can I hope that Gordon's indignation at the comments about John getting stuck with him will inspire the Terrible Two to a revenge of sorts? After all, once can only imagine Alan's reaction to all of this.

Beautifully done.
Varda's Servant chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
*giggles*

Okay, that was fun. I can just see it too.

And I loved the fact that the paparazzi can't stay away from our boys. At least they have some knowledge of what's hot and what's not! Though the boys' chagrin was the best part.

Funny stuff!
Bunny36 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Heh never mess with a plot bunny. Poor Scott, made a great story though.
Chemical Girl chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Hee Hee. You sure put Scott back in his place, I know from experience that you can never guarantee winning against younger siblings I'm glad you taught him a lesson.
Immune to Psychedelia chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Eligible bachelors ... You’ve got that right! But if or when will they ever get the time to truly flaunt it?

Fighting over who would bunk with Alan was hilarious. Poor kid, you can’t blame his behavior having brothers like his. Well, Scott definitely got what he deserved-Alan.

Great story!
Sam1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Scott got what he deserved! Typical older sibling trying to play the 'cus I'm the oldest one' card. Glad that Gordon and Virgil got out of it and that they encourage Alan to do something to the bunk before Scott's next rotation.
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Another great story. So, the boys are some of the world's most eligible bachelors huh? Like we didn't already know that.

Loved the cheating comment with Scott and Virgil. And despite his best try, Scott lost anyway. Gotta love fate.

Loved it again!
GrumpyMagrat chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This had me LMAO. Scott got what he deserved. When will he learn to leave things well enough alone. He is a MAJOR pest with plot bunnies.