Reviews for Son of a Pig
izzy chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
I love this story. Very well written. Inspired original plot idea.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to further chapters.
Time and Fate chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
uh...oh
Prieda Solo chapter 5 . 2/9/2007
Yay, you updated! I love this story, and got so excited when i saw it had a new chapter.

Poor Baeillian. i hope Faramir hasn't left the story though (Faramir is my favourite character, can you tell?)
Ivanolix chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Great story! I love your characterizations of Boromir, Faramir, and Denethor, as well as little Baeillian! You have good canon knowledge, too.
acacia59601 chapter 5 . 2/8/2007
Oh, dear... That can't be good. Update soon!
prieda chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
arg.

It stopped!

Please, please continue, this is a really great story. I am only worried that Boromir and Faramir are now going to be out of it.

please continue, i got very upset when the chapters ran out :)
dancingkatz chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
I just stumbled across your story this morning and I am glad I did. Your writing style is very fresh, and I like your protagonist very much. Baeillian is a very well-rounded original character and I'm interested in seeing what happens as time passes in the story.

It's obvious to me that Denethor suspects that Baeillian is connected to Faramir and I'm interested in how that is going to pan out. And Boromir must suspect something!

I also like the fact that unlike so many fanfic writers you are sticking with the book character descriptions of Faramir nad Boromir.

I've added you to my author alerts and favorurite story list and look forward to seeing more of this so-well-written tale.
Time and Fate chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
what's up with Deaglan and Davin? Great story by the way
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait for the rest of the story!
BM originally chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
I'm interested! I like Baeillian, and I want to learn more of his story and how he interacts with Faramir and Boromir! Maybe even find out who he really is, and what happens to him during the time of the war! Please continue with this!
Sun Knight chapter 3 . 11/20/2006
that was such a great story and if you dont write more chapters I will hunt you down and feed you to a hungry pack of wolfs.

Tootles!
Ryu-Of-Darkness chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
W00, keep writing, I love this story. -
Rana Ninque chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
So. Why does Baellian look so much like Faramir? :-) Hm. Can't wait to read more! Update soon! This was a very good chapter, and I enjoyed seeing Faramir interacting with Baeillian.

Love,

Rana
Just Me chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
You updated! ::does happy dance:: It looks good. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Winter Bean chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
damn this is good please please write more

Al