Reviews for What Is Friendship
I was intrigued by this whole story. The way you wrote it was beautiful but I'm a bit confused as to why sora stayed with Riku when Riku seemed to be abusive. If anything the story gave me chills and a bad feeling in my heart. Not sure if that's what you were going for but good job!
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I love this story, I've read it multiple times already. Your writing is just that good plus I like the detail of the emotions and that its a bit darker. That last line, it just felt ominous to me for some reason.
linkzeldaforever chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
It was good.
LumaniiDoesFanfiction chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Nosebleed volcano!
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was great. Different, but really good. :)
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wow...scary and moving! Great job! :)
darkriku09 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That was...rather dark, but sweet at the same time. I really loved it!
Mitsuru Aki chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
...I was worried about them at the beginning, because Sora was resisting so hard. But I'm glad things worked out for them. :D They deserve to be happy. Denial is not always as happy a place to live as some people might think...
keldjinfae chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This was very interesting to read. And by interesting, I mean hot. But, you know, with an intriguing side. *giggles* The ending was the tiniest bit confusing to me for a second, but then I re-read it and everything worked itself out. There wasn't anything bad about this story, though. I was surprised (pleasantly) by the ending because I was expecting it to be entirely dub-con. I think my favorite part was when Riku pointed out that he had Sora lying on his side so his broken arm wouldn't be affected.

Thank you for this!
orangejuicesmilies chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
(squeals) thats really all i can say. its so...squeal worthy! one shots like this make me happy like demdems on crack. xD you are such an awesome writer!
Face reality chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I'm glad they were able to get together in the end... but it's so terrible what Riku did to Sora. Most fanfiction authors don't know how to properly use the word 'rape', but that's exactly what Riku was doing, and it's so sad. But, I feel bad for Riku, too. He obviously needed some help, or someone professional to talk with about his emotions, since he didn't know how to deal with them properly. Sigh... so depressing. Both of them need some serious therapy now...
Ling chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Once again, a lovely fic-let.

Your stories are wonderfully written. The merge between angst and fluff is incredible. The transition is barely noticeable since the flow is well put.

If you ever decide to go pro, no doubt I would buy one of the first sales
Axie Flamesilocks chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Uh. WOW. Their relationship is definitely complicated and a little hard to grasp, but at least it's unconventional. For a while I was afraid it would turn into a rapefic (by no means a generic rapefic, though-aftereffects was the WAY TO GO), or worse, one of those where Sora gets brainwashed into liking rape or something, but that's because I've lost faith in most of the authors around here. I get the sense that what happened isn't OKAY, especially with the friend comment, but that they're going to move on from there anyway. Lovely fic.
ttrwd chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
wow...a little choppy, yet, very very deep...nice work
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aahh, where do I start, where do I start...well first things first, you're grammar was spot on and your style fit the mood of the story perfectly. It was just so emotional, with Sora being so torn. It's a realism I don't see in fics very often! It was such a good one-shot! I applaud you!