Reviews for Never Letting Go
OTHLOVER901 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Good work!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
soo good! there are soo many spots that I wanted that they never showed! soo it was great! love it aned love the sex!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Please write more...

Bella
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
good decision on making it M-ish. I think that after a nite wpent in talking and them missing each other so much, it makes perfect sense to end it that way! Good job!
hellohannnah chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I love it!
NikkyB chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This is the second time im reading this! and it gets better everytime
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I so agree with you kn how they should have showed what happened when he got back!

I loved this fic

It was amazing
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I loved that he let it slip that he was thinking of marring her!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
that was cute
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
This was a really nice story. Although I think it would have been a little better had they just talked about it, I don't mind you putting the smut in there because I understand you want to practice. I just want to remind you that sometimes stories have a mood, and that kinda...ruined it. I still loved it, though.
Empress of La la la Land chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
"Mom wanted to see what kind of dump I was living in now."

"And what did she think?"

"She's moving in next week."

That killed me, it was just so...Lorelai)) This was sweet and I can totally imagine this happening, so, good one)
astragail chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
You did an excellent job.
hmmart chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Loved it. This was just what I needed after watching last nights terrible episode.
GGGirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Very sweet for a one-shot deal, but spoilers are telling a bit of a different story :(
GBR007 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I thought this was really sweet, you have very good writing and it was very well written!