Reviews for Shuffle
Amy chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
More. Please please please.
llamaglamasama chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
...Dammit, if I keep reading all these YGO crossovers, I'll want to work on my own fic. Anyway, great story you have going here. I do hope you haven't stopped it. Looking forward to the next update.
J-Kid chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Dude, I think I've read this story over about four or five times. Can't remember the actual number, but I love this thing to pieces. It's a shame there hasn't been an update in forever. I know real life gets in he way and you have many other fanfictions that take up your time, however I would LOVE, love LOVE for even short chapter updates on this as long as I was getting a fix for this story! It is truly addicting and I don't even like Yu Gi Oh. (tried watching about twenty episodes or so and had to give up on it- and really the only reason I got that far was because of your writing and characterizations.)
WolfDaughter chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Please, please, please finish this story? It's just too funny to let it sit around incomplete!
Moonlite Knight chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
One word: amazing! I've never read a crossover like this before, but it's the single most best fic I've read in ages! Kid and Yugi are awesome, espiclaly Kid, I love his antics. The storyline is complelty orignal and the entire fic is so well written and simply amaizing.

I really hope that you decide to continue this fic someday.
starwefter chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
Please, please finish! I'm begging you! This is one of the best things I have read either on or off and I have totally fallen for the phantom thief based on it!

This is a wonderful story, I know it takes a long time to write and proofread chapters of this length but I love what you are writing - the main plot, the subplot with the Kaibas and the cops (and the fireworks), the Dinner Theater bonus - everything. Please continue it - you are so close to the end that it would be a pity for it never to be completed!
starwefter chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
Good heavens - where did you find the beer song? That is so freaking hilarious!
starwefter chapter 5 . 6/20/2008
I love Dinner Theater II! And I love your chapter titles!
starwefter chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Truly an awesome story! I don't mind the long chapters, even though it means it's taking days to get it read.

Thank you for proofreading so that there are no typos. So few bother.

Poor Kaito - and even poor Yugi/Yami Yugi - if he had just sat down and talked to the guy instead of yanking him into the shadow realm right off the bat... After all, he just wanted to look at the cards. And he was trying to get a chance to return them.

Maybe next time Yami'll be less impetuous...
Estrella85 chapter 7 . 6/11/2008
This is such a great cross-over! It's very well written and easy to read. _ I hope you decide to finish the rest sometime, but even if you don't it was a great read.
JessiTsuki chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
I loved this story and if you ever continue it I'll be reading it. Excellently done.
hanyou-no-miko chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
:D Ahaha...I have to say I love your Kaitou Kid fanfics. They make me giggle. His personality is just so snarky it's great.

By the way, I've been looking up what the cards look like as you mention them...and is it me, or is the White Magical Hat wearing Conan's EXACT blue suit/white shit/red bowtie ensemble under the Kid cape/gloves/hat/monocle? If that's not a deliberate DC reference, I dunno what is.
loove it chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
this is great! keep going, I'm really curios to find out if thats Kaitos father, Kuroba Toichi!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 10/19/2007
Oh, this was brilliant. Great job. Very well written. I'd really like to see more of this. Keep writing!
anon chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
This is really cute! And funny! I really like how the YGO crowd completely misunderstood Kaitou. I hope to see more of this story, if only because I really want to know how Kaito does against the Kaibas' traps. Please?
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »