Reviews for Shuffle
dragon-game chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
Ikabi chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
awefoijdfgyravg;j! I believe your story has just about eaten my brains and all traces of coherent thought. It is too wonderful for words.
Wolfgirl13 chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
please please continue. This is so funny and original!
peppymint chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
The magic show should be interesting; maybe Kaito will pick up a few tricks. Something did occur to me though, wouldn't winning the game hurt Yami. How will this fit in with Kid's standards?
acern chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
SO. BRILLIANT. Where do you come up with this shit? XD *Enthralled*
hittocerebattosai chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
*laughs* Fun, fun, fun! Thankees for the update! Love, love, love!
lucidscreamer chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
So nice to see an update; I love this story, despite having no familiarity with the the non-YGO half of the crossover. I especially liked the denizens of the Shadow Realm's reactions to "Red Eyes." Hope to see more of it.
R.K.Steller chapter 7 . 1/1/2007
hehe. love for the omake. what would happen if a native of the shadow realm happened to stare at it a little too long? and love for the aoko tiger too. it seems the shadow realm and urban life CAN mix, if you ignore the extra limbs, fur, and horridly violent weapons here and there. a different take on the 'what they do when the camera isn't on them' line of thought.

red kat
YumeTakato chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
XD -dies- that was BEAUTIFUL! The end was amusing to say the least, and it was a great chapter. X3 I hope all is well, and see you next fic update~! Happy New Year!
Umo chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
Wow this is pretty good fic!

I can't wait for more. Kid has pretty interesting role in here. I just wonder how he will get out of the Shadow Realm.
Wren Truesong chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
*dies laughing* YOu know, I'd never actually read SHuffle proper all the way through before; it was all hearing bits on chat and somehow being content. Damn, this was made of awesome. And well I remember the Shoehorn. XD
peppymint chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Hooray, I love the new chapter. Still think Kaito will kiss the inspector when he gets out.
hittocerebattosai chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
Aww... *pouts* The chapter ended... Updating again soon? Pretty, pretty please? *grins* Whee! I love it! *grin*
peppymint chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
No, our favorite thief can't get killed, or trapped. After he gets out though, he does need to learn how to use shadow magic. It is obvious he has potential, and it would probally be dangerous if he didn't learn control. Snake and co. are in for a nasty suprise.
Quicksolver chapter 4 . 9/20/2006