Reviews for Shuffle
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
Bwahahahaha! I think my favorite part is Mokuba museing about learning the "Subtle Language of Coperate Insult". Is that how the Kaiba brothers bond? Ha! Anyway, please keep up the good work, I look forward to reading the rest soon! _
Sera chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
*Giggles* Kaito... fishies... Atemu's gonna have a FIELD day with that one.
peppymint chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Does Seto know where the Kid and Yami are now? On a different note, roof okay Snake not okay.
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
XD Oh man, this was nice to read, after all this weird crap going on in Senate at school.. ngh.. mind numbing stuff. Reading through poor Kaito's issues... was well, it got me to think of something else. I also liked the Seto/Nakamori comments XD Maybe Seto should tell Nakamori that card is worth far more than the jewel? I dunno. Just sayin'.

I'll be around next time~
Psycho King chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
_ I love the Inspector vs. Kaiba confrentation... Nakamori needs to verbally spar with someone with more corperate-wit rather than Kaitou's quick-wit...

If you need help with the cards... (waves the banner of a fan-boy) ...*cough* yeah... I memorize cards in my free time... and I also duel, so I know the rules of the game...
peppymint chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
I can see Kaito stumbling into school the next day. His excuse, nightmares. Our phantom thief continues, "and then the zombie attacked." Hakuba looks at the blood soaked bandages on Kaito's torso. "Oh, these clawmarks were from this crazy cat that attacked me yesterday." The detective looks at the wounds with a disbelieving expression.
Wolven Angel chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
I wonder how Kid will react when he finds out that he went through the Feezing Cold Soul-Devouring Doom because of the -cards-, instead of the jewel? My bet's somewhere between lots of pissed off cardgun firing, and falling over on the floor to twitch for a little while. Guess I'll just have to see!
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
"Note To Self: Red Eyes is a bastard who likes sneaking up on people and making them twitch. Do NOT give him the satisfaction of seeing you react; you can always have a heart-attack later on, when you’re back home. End Of Note."

I enjoyed that line oh so much X3 It amused me greatly. As for this chapter- good god I loved it. XD As for your 'minimal knowledge' to the shadow realm.. that's fine. It's.. not really defined, and really, th mainly defined part is.. the shadows. XD But, I think the 'Realm has an expance of itself, since the duel monsters have to live *somewhere.*
Katie chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
Oh my, thid chapter was just way too fun to read! I really enjoyed it! Kaito's reaction to, well, everything is wonderfully done! I look forward to more!
MysticMew chapter 2 . 3/12/2006

Very cool, very creative. I like it. Poor Kaito, wonder how he's going to get out of this one.

On a random thought... I wonder how Conan/Shinichi - "I don't believe in ghosts" - would react to a Shadow Game? Now, THAT would be interesting. _

Ja ne, yours

Fyliwion chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Heheh wow looks awesome so far *snickers* Kaito would load the wrong card in the card gun *snickers more* Very neat and I different concept *g*
counterspell chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Mister Frozen Tuna-san! Brilliance! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Zoe chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I absolutely LOVED this. -

I couldn't believe it when I was looking through the Yugioh fics and noticed 'Ysabet' as one of the author names. I just had to read it immediately.

And Kaito actually called Kaiba 'Frozen Tuna' to his face? *shrieks with laughter*

I can't wait for the next chapter of this story(or 'Windfall'. Either one's good). Kaito is in SO much trouble!
WolvenAngel chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Oh, Yami, don't Shadow Game him! He didn't mean any harm... Poor Kaito! Anyway, it's looking really good so far! I love how Kaito accidentally calls Kaiba, 'Frozen Tuna'; that was hilarious. Hope you update soon!
Ytak chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Amazing and hilarious. In fact. I think I'll spam you're lj instead because its easier to add more there.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »