Reviews for Darkness
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 2/4
So Awsome.
Goosen chapter 1 . 1/23
Hello there! I was looking for a well written KagomexSesshomaru story and here it is! Thanks for the creative idea, and for sharing your story. I very much liked the ride :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This story was captivating! It would make a wonderful story if you ever choose to continue it. Great job and keep it up!
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
great story...love it...lol _
kagome'slove chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Love it...
ookamilover23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
loved it
InuDemoness1525 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
this was awesome! i'm so gonna check out the continuation!
red.n.rain chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
What a great story. I was getting a little sad at the end when I realized it was almost over and she didn't know who he was. Then I saw that there was a continuation, and I couldn't have been happier :).
black dream chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
put the lemons in limes r boring
munford chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
You know what I love you
Anonomous-Allstar-Fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I hope you realize I can never look at inukag the same way again after this. There will forever be a little niggling thought about sticking Sesshomaru somewhere in there. You can count me among your newest converts X3 Perfecto! *obnoxious, Italian fingertip kiss*
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Cute!
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hey ...wow,
I came across "Darkness" here on . but when I saw that it had unedited version, I decided to follow that link.
I really enjoyed reading "Darkness" It was amusing & the flow of the story was really good. Normally I don't choose lemon-stories without plot. But "darkness" seemed promising... Generally I find, oneshot-lemons(without plot) Silly & mindless so I really had to brood whether to read it or not...lol _ But I was not disappointed & I really ENJOYED reading it. I was more happy when I saw it had a SEQUEL ...THANKS for sharing :D
Edie chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
A toe-curler. meowwwwwww
The Despotic One chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
'To Shed A Little Light' very clever... Mmmmm...

I can't wait to read it. I am positive it would be awesome, just like it's prequel.