Reviews for A Father and Son Talk
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
'Harry I am you father'
*Snape has a Vader mask on*
' Harry your real name is Luke'
*Harry is crying with laughter'
'Snape, you should have said. LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER! We even have the whole evil guy son thing going on'
*Harry is laughing so much he falls over and dies*
Faggot4lyfe chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Idk if i've reviewed this already but its so bloody perf. It's star wars & harry potter combined & it completed my life.c: lololololol.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Lawlawlawl . Starwars xDDD I used to watch those movies with my cousins because I was the only girl & I wanted to 'fit in' with them . Lol . I was in Spencer's one day & saw a condom package that had Darth Vader on it & said "I will not be your father!" I died laughing xDDDDD
Kara-ki chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I started laughing as I caught on just before Snape cut off Harry's hand. 3 That was epic in its own way.
monkeypixie9 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
The only think of while reading this was" Luke I am your father" then at his hand cut off gross
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
HAHAHAHA!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Predictable, but funny.
Mai Kugarashi chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I caught the reference! I busted out laughing, and my brother was staring at me like I was a weirdo. xDD
ccdrgnlvr chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
So perfect. I started to suspect the truth about the time Harry hit Snape's shoulder sending up sparks; of course losing the arm sealed it. Sad, but very fun-it is too bad Harry didn't have a Leia of his own to come find him.
Agent Penguin chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
m! nothing better then that smell of cheese in the morning! haha nicely done, funny as hell!
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That line is legend. I am your father. *Giggles* I never saw much of that film but I do know the line. Great story. Made me smile.

~Paula~
In a Quandary chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Heh, I caught the reference as soon as I happened upon the point where Harry's wand hand was severed. A rather telltale indication of my more bloodthirsty nature, I suppose.

Hilarious. Took surprisingly long to fish this one out of the ocean of Severitus fics.

-Quandary
Andrea chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
wow. this cracked me up. i haven't seen that movie but i get the general idea. (i saw the one that came out a few years ago)this was great. keep up the good work.
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
haha nice fic, loves star wars :D i read your profile, i do the same thing with the mob song xD it really creeps people out...

bishifishy, you call this bacon!
fusionlivewire chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hahaha this made me laugh!

:D