Reviews for Hurt
Keytchtee chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I rather like it. I'm trying to get into the Duke's head at the moment, and I like how you made him in this. :-)
I agree though, his actor is brilliant.
ox haruka kitty xo chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
*sniff* poor Duke not a lot of people think about how hurt he must've been when Satine didn't pick him :(
Rosetta Penn chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
short, but really good. I'm impressed.
angel's-one-and-only chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Bravo! That was deep and i think that his thoughts were relistic and brilliant. Every word of it was all too right for him to say and think. Brilliant, realistic, and true to the situation and story. Again Bravo!
Sarmoti chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh another Rox fan! You are right, he is brilliant but gets such weird rolls (other than Dracula...). I got into Moulin Rouge fics looking for something that was nice to the Duke, and even though you kill him, it was brilliant! I love that you did the end from his point of view, and sort of explained his jealously over Christian and Satine!
Sword Pen chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wow. You made me feel bad for the Duke. And I hate the Duke. This was really awesome, it made me see him as more of a person.
ninjaface chapter 1 . 4/24/2006

The poor duke. T_T

Very good!
Countess de Almasy chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Beautiful. It was really wonderful the new depth that we get with this tory and how you really made me feel bad for the Duke, something I wouldn't have ever expected... You wrote some magnificent descriptions and communicated the emotions very well. It was spectacular, spectacular!