Reviews for Second Steps
Gianna di Fiori chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
This was seriously funny!
Cissyaliza chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
It's another good fic with much humor. I like angst but I also like humor sometimes. And the way Don choosed to revenge is very funny, specially because he ask for Charlie's help. It's very interesting to have dots other that work between them.

Just a little regret : what is David's phobia? He has also one, hasn't he?
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
It was fun reading about everyone goofing off in your story. Thanks for writing it.
Shrimp chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Okay, that was sort of wonderful. I'm grinning my head off at the end. He. Dog and spider fear, here.
TtigaChey chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
This was absolutely fabulous! Crazy, and probably a little extreme for real life on the show, but totally made me laugh. Loved all the Don/Megan stuff! I wish the show would write more lighthearted office banter between those two, as well as with Colby and David. Great job!
Sarai chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
LOL! Nice job! Glad you wrote a sequel.
celadon chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
Hey! let me review! I thought this story was a riot - got a special chuckle out of Colby and the snakes! But I'm with Megan - clowns give me the creeps, even without seeing "It", though thanks to my phobia, I own more copies of "Killer Klowns from Outer Space" than anybody alive!
luvnumb3rs chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
I read this story on the forums the ohter day. And Loved it thought it was so funny. And poor Charlie and that darn poodle. Colby and the snake I died laughing it was to much. And poor Meghan that sucks about the Clowns. But I hate clowns to I am not afraid of them just hate them.
hotchner chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A STORY. I REALLY LOVED IT.

DON SURE KNOWS HOW TO GET THEM BACK.

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE

NEXT STORY! THANK YOU!
kouklitsa chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Love this story! Keep them steps stories comin' ;-)