Reviews for Attack of Trust
Isabell89 chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
Wow, nice twist in the plot. I have to say that I'm relieved it wasn't Grissom who raped Sara, it's just absolutely unlikely he would ever do something like that, especially not to Sara. But now I'm very curious to find out who did actually rape her. Cause he must have really looked a lot like Grissom for Sara to think it was him...
jd chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
it is a nice suspense thriller though a very strong story hope that sara will arise above all the conflict and held herself high again and hope nick will catch her fall sorry but i'm such a sucker for snicker's... and the biggest mystery woulld be who attack sara un evil twin brother of grissom or a impostor..
seduko chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
it's really nice.. i think it's a twin 's story , you know... the bad who want take everything from his brother's life or may be... it's a vendetta against grissom from a old personnal bandit who is smart (take mask face of grissom to rape sara ).

bah l'avenir nous le diras

j'attends avec impatience la suite...
indusgirl1313 chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
That's a little weird,and I can't wait to see who really did it, and the impact of the fact that he looked like Grissom. YOu have sucked me in, so please update soon.
Callieach chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I liked it. I couldn't contain my gasp of shock when I found out what Grissom did, but I still liked it. Believe it or not, this is the first Nick/Sara ship I've ever read, and I kinda like it. Glad you decided to write another CSI fic!

Love Callieach
laura chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
i LOVE this story! i hope you keep adding to it!
Vengeful chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Goodness, thats scary. I had an idea like this just last night. I suppose great minds think alike. Interesting take on Grissom. Very good so far.
unspoken-dream chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I like it, its good! Although the throught of Grissom doing that to Sara is a little strange... But you can't go wrong with Sara and Nick!

The Notorious Cat chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
wierd! im a deifinite N/S shipper and ill tell you right now this is NOT a flame, but this is wierd!

idk ill be back for next chap to see where you take this tho!

adpi24 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I actually find this incredibly interesting. Yes, it is hard to imagine Grissom raping anyone (let alone Sara) but I have faith that you will explain why he did what he did (not that there is any excuse for rape, because there isn't, but more the reasoning behind it). Yes, the Gridles are going to attack you, take it in stride that is what they do. They get incredibly threatened by people who write other than the GSR ship. Don't take their cynicism or negativity to heart. Plus, there are tons of snickers on the board, so we'll be here to support you. :D.

I'm really looking forward to reading where you take this story. Update soon!
puzzled chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I'm confused. I just don't see the character of Grissom, that we've seen for over 5 years on our screen, being a rapist. And isn't that what fanfic is? Using the characters from the show? Otherwise they are just original characters using names that someone else came up with.
riversunshine chapter 1 . 2/22/2006

I read your fic ans I loved it. It's so sweet. I like Nick taking care about Sara, most than they as a couple. 8I hope you understand me, I'm chilean)

It's beautiful. Congratulations.

The Sounds of Silence chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I don't know if Grissom is actually capable of rape, let alone touching someone. But I loved the story ecspecially with your ending line it made it perfect.

Sounds of Silence

(I actually find the thought of

Grissom in a jail cell quite amusing)
MissRach989 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Are you gonna add some more chapters to this? And find out why Grissom did that and what will happen when everyone finds out.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »