Reviews for Discordant Hormoney
Gahhhh, this whole fic was amazing.
I really think Junior should be cannon, he's amazing! Then again I dont think the writers would do his character justice (plus the whole mess thats going on right now) anyways, I really really really like this character -
Tal chapter 8 . 8/24
Ah! Junior did the Ted thing~
Tal chapter 7 . 8/24
This is tooo sweet, omygoshhhhhhhhh. It absolutely doesnt suck at all! It does the opposite of that! Its funny, interesting and fun to read. There's always something new comming up. Its a very adventurous series and I love, love, love it!
Tal chapter 5 . 8/24
Nax's line at tge end XD
Tal chapter 3 . 8/24
Im mcloving all the references
Magykal-guest chapter 7 . 8/3
This doesn't suck! It's awesome! And adorable! And super duper cute!
Litameena-chan chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
OMG I LOVE YOU! This was BRILLIANT! LOVE LOVE LOVE! *gives desserts and all kinds of goodies*
Litameena-chan chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
OH MY GOSH THIS IS WONDERFUL! I HEART THIS SO HARD! I CAN"T DO ANYTHING BUT THINK IN ALL-CAPS! 3

Oh Ted! 3 Oh Mikey! 3 XD Junior's "The Goggle Do Nothing!" has had me laughing for days (because I had to stop in the middle of the chapter and then come back to it.

You're wonderful and I can't wait to read more of your stuff! 3
alescA Munroe chapter 10 . 9/13/2008
*dies laughing* Awesome work.
Tintenschwert chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
hey

this story is amazing

I laughed out loud at leat once very chapter..and its so sweet...spread the Boostle-Love

And I dont understand why not more people review
asm613 chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
Hi, me again. You neglected to have Booster and Beetle realize that they wished they could understand their teenage son better; and turning into teenagers helped them to understand him where did the talk about having a soul between superboy and junior come from? it didn't fit. and then it seemed that he was dishing junior because maybe junior didn't have a soul? if you were going to bring it up; and superboy was assuring junior about other stuff at the time; he should have told junior that if you can love (and we all know that junior was very loving) it proves you have a the end Beetle should have said something like: "and i've discovered i've fallen in love with you too." it just kind of sucked that Booster said he loved Ted and Ted couldn't even say it back. i mean he didn't even say that he was starting to fall in love with him. but i'm a hopeless romantic. maybe you address this stuff in the following episode/s. you've really got the makings of an epic long story going. as long as you continue to write, i'll continue to read.(and please consider making your chapters longer. i hated being interrupted by changing chapters so often when the story you wrote was so captivating and was drawing me in...i kind of lost a little of what i enjoyed the previous chapter by having to flip to the next one. not that it's a huge inconvenience; but it's a disruption in the smooth flow of the story).

thanks again!
asm613 chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
So awesome that you hade Junior stand up and threaten batman to leave his parents alone. and about his deathy sattelite of doomy death; and the 10 minutes stuff. you seem to be hinting that maybe something might go on between superboy and junior. i hope so. it will make interesting reading the rest of the series. again; so not enjoying the short chapters and don't understand why you did it?
asm613 chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
okay, i was going to wait till the very end to submit review (and i still will at the end); but i had to say this now. the rambling on of junior was cute and endearing up until now.

his parents are missing and transformed by magic and telling the titans about the zombie who is now a boy...this is a very serious and dangerous event and i can't even imagine believing that he or especially the titans would allow such time wasting ramblings; when his parents lives are on the line. and it really annoyed the hell out of me. also kind of annoying are the very short chapters. it seems like there's a new chapter every single paragraph.

p.s. i've been enjoying very much the series up until this point. and obviously i'm going to finish reading it. but that stupid rambling at this point in the story just pissed me off. i also am adding you to my favorite author alert and story list. you're extremely creative. thanks for sharing your talent and time for us to read.
Vialana chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
Okay, guh. That last scene, totally hot!

Fantastic follow up to the first story. There are so many lines I want to quote from this as being my favourite, but I can't choose. Though I have to admit, that scene where Booster freaks out and Junior yells at Batman was priceless.

On top of that: Teen Titans! And parallels between Junior and Kon! Yay!

Can I just say though, the thing with Max and Bug and Skeets ... messed up. Amusing and slightly heartwarming, but in a very creepy sort of way.

Oh, the highlight of the entire story though was the scenes in the movie theatre. I was all gooey inside when Ted and Mikey were all schmoopy until they were interrupted. Yeah, okay, that was my favourite scene, I've decided.

I'm going to go back and read the stories all over again.

Wonderful work.