Reviews for Springtime in a Youthful Garden
bachiari chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Omigosh! I totally didn't realize that the responses in the beginning were actually people from the Narutoverse!

You are truly talented! I love the way you weave this story :)
bachiari chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Omg, xD 10x2 hahaha. That's brilliant.

And Naruto's hokage? Ooh :O

I love how you portray Gai
la bellatrix chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
this story is already hilariouse,and i'm still at the beginning!definately going on my faves list!
senkoed chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
wow. you updated. col. "It had been a while since Sasuke had been beaten into full submission…" so sasuke's gonna be uke? yeah? yeah? XD

i like how you incoporated fictional reviewers. so kakashi, sakura, neji (why is he reading this?) and ten ten read this fic? XD
SebDaryus chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Ah~! GloriousGreen, I was so surprised today when I checked my favourite stories and Springtime in a Youthful Garden had been updated! I have been eagerly awaiting the next chapter for months now, and to finally be able to read it is truely a wonderful thing! T_T

But this chapter was so *short*, Green! Surely such a magnificent author such as yourself could put in a scene or two more next time...? Ah, nevertheless, I loved this chapter as much as the rest! I can't wait to see what happens next in the story~ x3

(( Please don't take so long next time to post a new chapter! ))
SebDaryus chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Ah damnit ! This fanfic hasn't been updated since 3-5-06? T 0T ! You can't just get someone addicted to a wonderfully Youthful and Inspiring fanfiction such as this, only to abandon it! Please write some more chapters!
senkoed chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
*tries to look dignified* wha..wha..what? *is stupefied* gai-sensei's vocabulary is the only kind to make my wince so! funny story by the way. hope you update soon-er. )
Dana chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
I like the idea for this story. I cant wait to see where you take it..
WittyWriter chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
Hahaha. I love all their usernames. And the Idea of Gai writting this and Kakashi reading it.
flame gazer chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
that was a great chappie! i can just picture kakashi blowing a top reading this... _

~tiff

(.. ps... me likes! lol)
flame gazer chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
aaw! me likes!

Maddithong chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Pretty good! Please update soon.
flame gazer chapter 1 . 2/22/2006