Reviews for Heartbeats
Tsuki-chan xo chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I wasn't a fan of Alice/Frey until I read this. Bravo! Favorited. :)
pixelmobster chapter 1 . 6/3/2011

I thought AliceKyo was the perfect couple but AliceFrei isn't bad.

It's a poor thing that you only made a chapter. More more more. lol

okay so now I'm a fan of your stories and you.

Please do make another AliceFrey but didn't go matured,T is enough. hehe

keep writing!
KeepMiAlive chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love Frey! He's just so sweet!

(and sexy)
MegsLynn chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I ABSOLUTELY loved this story! It made me think twice about the Frey/Alice pairing. They would be so cute together!
KuronoMizu chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow! This was tastefully written (really hard to find limes/lemons like that around here)...and it really made a convincing case for the FreyAlice pairing, one that I find intriguing :3

Great work!

(...And yes, Frey is indeed the epitome of all sexiness. There's an interesting quote about that-

Me, pointing to the cover of vol. 4: "This is Frey, my Norwegian hottie."

My friend: "Oh, everyone's from Norway these days..." XDD)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
omg..xD thats right, this pairing is so cute..xD i love frey..

Its sad, that hes not real.. D:

but it was an awesome one-shot
nArCiSsTiC wOnDeR chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh my God.. -swoons-

As I type to you, I find myself melting into a pool of Frey induced day-dreams. Frey is.. well.. if I owned Frey and Takigawa, life would be good.

Anyway, this was the most adorable thing I have ever read!

Please continue to write AliceFrey.. it's the one pairing that, like TakigawaMai, makes me flush happily and swoon in my reclining chair.

Reno- Narcisstic Wonder
franchu7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
cuute! kyaa! I know he's not real, but he's still so amazingly hot!

Kyou is not bad either, but furei/frey omg!

Like your ff very much (very passionate!)

Nice work!*smile*
animefangirlNoriko chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
FREY-SAN! My Frey . . . with ALICE . . . NO . . . Gah. It's TOO well-written! I'm going to copy and paste it into a Word doc and replace Alice's name with mine, just so I can squeal over Frey's beautifully drawn sexiness . . . no, not real . . . not real . . . BUT HE'S SO HOT! How can he NOT be real?

PS Please update!
Xanie chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I so totally agree with you! Like, in everything in this fic! I so love it! Faves!
amorexox chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
your story is wonderful, this is that best story i have read. you should finish the story.
CrystalDaggerz chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
I totally agree with u, I'm a Alice/Frey fan myself and I haven't seen much here. This fic was extremely cute and well done, only a few mistakes, ;p.

Frey is incredibly INCREDIBLY hot. Why can't he b real...?
Kristala-Silverlight chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I just read the manga and I love Frey. He is as you say the epitome of sexiness. This was a very good story, I love it.
Chicookie chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
He's REAL TO ME! I love him so much. .

I loved it. This was the best Alice Frey story I have read. THE BEST EVER! GOOD JOB!
DannFliegen chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I love the Frey and Alice pairing (probably because you can never find many of them)! You wrote this so well! Please continue!