Reviews for And Again
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
And L didn't even say good-bye... .
Rinbins chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Oh, wow. I LOVE the way this was written, really. It's very gorgeous.

Near and L are so alike like that, and there really should be more interaction fics between them. (Especially if they're this awesome~) You did this really, really well- from the characterizations to the flow to EVERYTHING.
Mari-chan and Mello-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
AMAZING.

First we must say that we have red your story to improve our English ( We are French ), and because we are crazy of Death Note ).

Thank to your fiction, we can discover an other Near. In fact, we used to hate him ; but now, we find him... more human.

That's why, we ask to you if we can translate your fic in French. We think that many French fan would like to discover your story. We hop that you will agree.

Of course, your name would be on the french site !

Thank you for this amazing fic.

Mari-chan and Mello-chan.
pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
nice ficcie!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Interesting
Fragile Tension chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
This is sweet and undoubtably bad for Kira/Light. Very well written you really got the emotion right and from what I can tell the POV's of the characters correct too.

Kudos! to a well written one-shot.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I liked it; your characterizations were pretty much right on though you could've brought in a bit more of L's... oddness. The scenes had a very nice feel to them. I particularily liked how you ended the second, and the third. At the end, though, it kind of felt... unfinished and short. It could've been more powerful. It was very good, though. I like how you wrote the platonic relationship. :)

- Ebony
yuii chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Love it!
Suimin chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I rather prefer it without the kissing. Not because of any dislike of the pairing, but because the story just felt complete and correct without it. It was well-written, and if there had been a kissing scene, it might have ended up feeling contrived. Better to have a simple and pleasant story, right? _

L tells Yagami-san near the beginning that he acted the same as Raito back when he was seventeen. Nia may have been roughly Mero's age since they were always so closely compared, and if so he was about sixteen when Mero left. This should help you if you wanted to figure the ages!

Well done.
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
(tilts head) A strange pairing...but anyway, the fic was wonderful. That was an interesting perception of the competition between Near and Mello - both vying first to be worthy of L's life, and then after, to be worthy of L's death. The writing style was simple and every sentence had a meaning. (gives author a taco. Wanders off)