Reviews for All You Need Is Love
Dawwwww,that was sooooo cute:) plz write more stories like also, this story is worth more than u think an great writer ! :) thank u for the amazing story,:)
nova killer 39 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
YOU STILL GET THE NAME WRONG IT'S WANDISSIMO!
nova killer 39 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
YOU STILL DIDN'T GET THE NAME RIGHT IT WANDISSIMO!
nova killer 39 chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
AHHHHHH HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT'S WANDISSIMO! And Cosmo should turn wandissimo in to a ant
nova killer 39 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
AGAIN IT'S WANDISSIMO sad chapter by the way:'(
nova killer 39 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Again it's wandissimo
nova killer 39 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Isn't it wandissimo?
Niabi chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Toatally awesome ! You have a good imagination ! your c&w story is the best of all the other versions (Except The Story Of Cosmo And Wanda & How Did We meet? In whitch i m waiting for them slowpoke authurs 2 finish their stories )& your gunna be a great author someday :)
puzzlepup chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Awww well I have to say that that was one of my favorite stories everrrrr! What can j say, I'm a sucker for these cosmo and wanda love stories! You may say your note proud of the whole story but I thought it was amazing! Just the kind of love story I was looking for. I wish you luck with the rest of your writitng! :)
Secret Saturn chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
haha, I was just about to ask "Do you like the Beatles?" love the story so far
Chibi-Chabe chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
yep. It's Yellow Submarine, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and Octopus's garden... those were the only ones I could recognize, I'm only 14 and obviously don't know so much about the beatles so...yay great fic!
BG Sparrow chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
Cute story! And I LOVED the Beatles references, lol. Great job and keep writing! ))

-Grace
foodisgood chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
Oh Lord... *dies* This was the most amazing piece of fanfiction I've read recently. Wow... And I finished the story just as iTunes finished playing the last chord of Let it Be, which is pretty cool.

Now the only problem is that I'll start laughing on Wednesday when I have to practice Let it Be with my band.
foodisgood chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
OMG! The title attracted me...and my reaction was thus "BEATLES BEATLES BEATLES BEATLES BEATLES!" I really liked "I called that one the Ringo star."...and about every other Beatles reference. Can't wait for the next chapters!
DeliverUsFromEvie chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
Uhm...Okay I don't know what to comment again...