Reviews for Mixed Feelings
cassymae chapter 29 . 11/2/2008
great story, keep up the good work ]
cassymae chapter 28 . 2/5/2008
Came apoun this story and I like it! You should update it ]
RandyOrtonlover chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
i think it is a great
MizHyde chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Poor Orton just keeps getting kicked in the groin...I did a story along those lines once...except it was Kurt Angle that kept getting it. lol. I notice you use Kelly and Amy a lot, are these stories all connected?

I can't believe Orton got the Twist of Fate. That is hilarious! I feel bad for Orton...he just wants Kelly, and she doesn't seem to want all that much to do with him...well, she does but doesn't. lol. I dunno. Between Edge and Orton, I'll take the Legend Killer ;)

What a twist - Is Chris Benoit Kelly's father? That's a pretty amazing thing to know. I like how there is the back story of her joining the Diva Search in hopes to find her biological father. That gives Kelly some depth and you can never get enough back story. :)

It's a shame that she lost the baby. Builds up great tension with Orton and Edge though. I can't wait to see you work on this some more. Keep updating on this one.
iRocka chapter 28 . 8/12/2006
i loved that! update soon! please?
BatistaBomb chapter 28 . 8/12/2006
Your stiry is getting more and more better keep going bye kiss ;)
x-lil-babi-Nik-x chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I like it! Update soon
Meekis28 chapter 27 . 7/17/2006
make more chapters, i love the story
Takerslady chapter 27 . 5/30/2006
What an Elimination chamber match, with women, no offense but I think it would suck. Awesome chapter, aww Randy is so sweet. Update soon please :)
emmiiee'ox chapter 27 . 5/29/2006
Hey, I just finished chapter 27, and I have to say, you're a very talented author, but you have to brush up on your grammar skills and shit like that. Anyway, I was wondering if 27 is the last chapter, because the story is really cute, and you should keep up the good work,

-Emma Lea
zAcEfRoNiSmYwIlDcAt chapter 27 . 5/29/2006
cute! simply cute!
zAcEfRoNiSmYwIlDcAt chapter 26 . 5/29/2006
aw! so cute! lol
Takerslady chapter 26 . 5/29/2006
Aw! How sweet, they're finally together. Please update soon.
emmiiee'ox chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
You know, It's kind of weird, but you really got Randy's personalty right. lol, doing a good job.

-Emma Lea
BatistaBomb chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
the history is very good elaborated.

but it's starting to be very long it is better to do three or four history's shorts than one so long.

Good luck to you and to your story! Kiss Love You!