Reviews for Sister, Sister
Nilhaldra chapter 4 . 7/30
LMAO what is this?
hahahahahahahaha!
The Arsenal 3.0 chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
This was one crazy ride. Poor Keitaro just has the worst luck (Or maybe even the best, lol).

Faved!
The Hendog chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
It's to bad Kanako missed out. Huge LOL at story!

That would be a hell of a way to die!

Later

-The Hendog
TheHard chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
wat a great fic! I laughed a lot, thanks
TheHard chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
this kind of cool, I like the way you writte... Im really loking for the next chapter... and Im going to read it now :)
wrig2277 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Another fantastic story, keep up the Great Work! It was so funny!
reader d chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
ahahhahha! that was a great story ahahhaa i can see why daemon added you to his community hehhehe. im glad you made it into a comedy. and you dont see that many comedies in fanfiction that arent stupid
HarimaHige chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
So funny. Great Story. Thanks!
shonsf chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Well, that is certainly the most..interesting 'happy' ending I've ever read. Seems like the high life of a pervert. I enjoyed this story.
brindani chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
This is a rather humorous piece. I kind of feel sorry for poor Keitaro though dieing by the attention of five amorious woman can't be a bad thing.

Great work,

brindani
Jace chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
Very nice story, this is, in fact, my second, third time reading it, and because of that I noticed something: Kanako is not supposed to like sweets (i.e. candy) so Kitsune's argument would be a bit thin (this can be referenced in Love Hina vol. 11).
Elite Hunter 02 chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
This story is so f# &ing hilarious, I almost pissed my pants! Poor Keitaro (OR lucky bastard Keitaro, depending on your point of view) was really put through hell. Anyway, two thumbs up! Good work!
Dragorion chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
That is the most fuck shit I dine ever seen. Only thing is

where the hell is Mutsumi.
Chronos Astral chapter 5 . 8/23/2006
..."Lucky bastard."? "Lucky Bastard."!

"Lucky" is the most extreme understatement to that kind of fortune I have heard or will ever hear about in my lifetime.

lol

That was also good of you to keep his sister out of it as well, although I have to say, the thought of him in a 6-way with the younger residents is a bit... aw screw it.

Good stuff man. Long live your story.
Shiko chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Wow, I just finished reading this. This is brilliant! Uproarious humor! Cheerios for the writer!