Reviews for Timeless
Guest chapter 39 . 11/18/2019
I still can't reread this story. I don't think I will be able to ever again. Goddamn it, even thinking about this story makes my eyes water. The sheer irony of Ron's death... I mean, killing my favorite character of all time was not enough, you had to do it in such a way that it made me bawl my heart out. You sneaky bastard... you introduced an element that was tragic, then became funny, then a fucking running gag, and then you reveal that all along the famous bladger we were laughing about was RON ! Thee hast no heart ! Thee are cruel ! Thee are cunningly sadistic !
I even came to terms with Within these Walls (and it took me a sodding YEAR to accept it - then again, I am not so sure I have forgiven you for Danny Prang), but I read Timeless TWO YEARS AGO and I'm still not over it. I just... I can't... You finally killed Ron. It was possible. Y'know, in stories you always fear that your favorite characters will die, but you never think the hero will. You never REALLY believe it. Oh yes, sometimes there are close calls, really close calls, but it's just for angst and reader suffering, right ? Until one day, the death you were dreading finally fucking happens and all that remains are your eyes to cry out your shattered illusions and your shattered heart.
I honestly don't know how you did it. I'm a writer myself, and I have tried to kill Ron, but in vain. I think I just can't. Not Ron, my precious little baby boy.
Ronnie11 chapter 39 . 7/8/2019
that's awesome
Gypsy Barker chapter 39 . 5/30/2019
Beautiful! Thank you.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/1/2018
Time travel done right
Britts122 chapter 2 . 1/29/2018
Oh my god... I just started and it's so good so far.
ScarKenobi2402 chapter 39 . 12/9/2017
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THAT. You had me staying up till 1am on a school night, reading it during any possible spare time and devouring this splendid story the moment I woke up! I almost cried when Ron died! He's my favorite character and you only made me love him more. I was so so so sad when he lost his feet and couldn't get prosthetics because of the time epilepsy! I hated seeing him unable to walk! I even ranted to my brother about him being the badger and he almost cried too! I'm so glad that for the rest of their lives they still got to have him even though he was no longer trapped in his battered body especially since he was so young and happy and spry. I think this is the longest review I've ever posted so you should be very proud of yourself as I rarely post reviews and when I do they're never this heartfelt and long. I love everything you do and hope to read more of your lovely work!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/2/2017
Read the story for the fourth time already and found myself still crying on the last chapter. Damn! The lines of the characters got me real bad. That was just so sweet. I hope I could find a relationship same with Ron and Hermione. They are so loyal and they love each other so much.
Noemi Figueroa chapter 39 . 12/1/2016
Cried like a baby for the last few chapters. I enjoyed the story line very much. The original characters work well.
creativesm75 chapter 39 . 10/9/2016
very good
Guest chapter 39 . 12/30/2015
man the feels this story brings is just too much! after harry ron is honestly my favorite character and i was delighted at him really being a main character and while this ending wasnt the happy one i was pleading for with everything i have while reading u did a marvelous job. i usually make some kind of constructive criticism at this point but i have none. truly a job well done!
RabulaTasa chapter 39 . 8/19/2015
Absolutely heart-rending. I found myself forced to take several breaks throughout the story to compose myself, especially near the end. I'm only beginning to go through your stories, but if this is the sort of writing I have to look forward to, I eagerly await the rest.

-John
probablyahufflepuff chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
Wow. I can't imagine the planning that must have preceded this fix. It was beautiful. I don't think I've ever cried do much during a fanfiction and three chapters later, the tears are still coming.
I miss Ron
FreeWinky chapter 39 . 3/28/2015
I remember reading this fic long time back. And I had nearly forgotten about it till I was looking through your other stories. I can see you are a big fan of Ron Weasley and that's what drew me to you. This fic Timeless is just plain awesome. I can see you have taken a lot of effort and planning to write this fic in an airtight manner without any loose ends. Hats off! The content and the plot is so good that after some time I forgot to notice the canon errors. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me feel the love the characters have for one another. You also made me feel the pain, the hatred and the desperation through Seamus and Lavender. I only wish you hadn't written Ginny so hyper but then it's your story and your characterisation - I can understand and live with it.
Your Weasley family scenes are awesome - funny, emotional and touching. I am being redundant with my compliments here and that means I should stop.
Thanks for bringing this story in my life!
WeirdestSister chapter 39 . 3/17/2015
Wow. Just wow. I wish fanfiction had a special button beyond just favoriting story.
I read it all in a day Why you gotta make me cry so much?
Rose chapter 39 . 10/26/2014
This was a phenomenal piece of writing! I am incredibly impressed with the level of your attention to detail and loved how you were able to take the general concept of The Time Traveler's Wife, but make a story all your own. There was never a moment when I knew what was coming next despite being an avid TTW and HP fan. As always, wonderful work!