Reviews for Timeless
Guest chapter 39 . 12/30/2015
man the feels this story brings is just too much! after harry ron is honestly my favorite character and i was delighted at him really being a main character and while this ending wasnt the happy one i was pleading for with everything i have while reading u did a marvelous job. i usually make some kind of constructive criticism at this point but i have none. truly a job well done!
RabulaTasa chapter 39 . 8/19/2015
Absolutely heart-rending. I found myself forced to take several breaks throughout the story to compose myself, especially near the end. I'm only beginning to go through your stories, but if this is the sort of writing I have to look forward to, I eagerly await the rest.

-John
probablyahufflepuff chapter 39 . 6/30/2015
Wow. I can't imagine the planning that must have preceded this fix. It was beautiful. I don't think I've ever cried do much during a fanfiction and three chapters later, the tears are still coming.
I miss Ron
FreeWinky chapter 39 . 3/28/2015
I remember reading this fic long time back. And I had nearly forgotten about it till I was looking through your other stories. I can see you are a big fan of Ron Weasley and that's what drew me to you. This fic Timeless is just plain awesome. I can see you have taken a lot of effort and planning to write this fic in an airtight manner without any loose ends. Hats off! The content and the plot is so good that after some time I forgot to notice the canon errors. You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me feel the love the characters have for one another. You also made me feel the pain, the hatred and the desperation through Seamus and Lavender. I only wish you hadn't written Ginny so hyper but then it's your story and your characterisation - I can understand and live with it.
Your Weasley family scenes are awesome - funny, emotional and touching. I am being redundant with my compliments here and that means I should stop.
Thanks for bringing this story in my life!
TheWierdestSister chapter 39 . 3/17/2015
Wow. Just wow. I wish fanfiction had a special button beyond just favoriting story.
I read it all in a day Why you gotta make me cry so much?
Rose chapter 39 . 10/26/2014
This was a phenomenal piece of writing! I am incredibly impressed with the level of your attention to detail and loved how you were able to take the general concept of The Time Traveler's Wife, but make a story all your own. There was never a moment when I knew what was coming next despite being an avid TTW and HP fan. As always, wonderful work!
RustKnight chapter 37 . 9/27/2014
;_; I was not prepared to handle these emotions!

Was Parker being mentioned in the first half a typo?
Hinny-Always chapter 39 . 9/26/2014
Heartbreaking perfect. You are an amazing writer and this fic has made me laugh, made me cry and made me love Ron even more. Thank you for something so wonderful.
JustYourVoice chapter 39 . 8/20/2014
I know this story was completed 8 years ago so I hope that you find this review. I have spent the spare moments of the last three days reading this fic and I am now heart sick, but in a good way. Ron and Hermione's love for each other would transcend time and space. The ending hurts, but there is the hope that he never leaves her. What amazes me about this story is that it was published before Deathly Hallows and yet it is (mostly) canon compliant and character compliant. I know you had to work hard to keep the timeline correct and every time I wanted to point out a flaw, it was quickly explained in a logical way. You basically thought of everything. It was a pleasure to read and I thank you.
KisunaFuji chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
awwww... so sweet
Lilyreader chapter 39 . 3/7/2014
I cried while reading this... a lot. Such a beautifully written story. Magical, totally captivating. I admit I don't usually write a review but I just felt compelled to tell you how much I loved this story, even though I have discovered it so many years later. I also wanted to say that this is not usually my favorite pairing; in the books they were sometimes so unfit for each other. .but I could totally see your characterization of Ron, how their love would grow and develop. In your universe they simply belonged to each other. Also I don't usually like when the main character dies (yeah I'm partial to HEA, for death tragedies there's always real life), but you have convinced me that in this case it's not that bad ;-). Fantastic, is all I have to say.
J chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Just saw the movie, "About Time," and seeing such familiar characters and plotlines jolted me back to this lovely story of yours. Just thought I'd drop a note - the beach scene also caused me to cry in both the movie and your story.
Catch-Smoke chapter 37 . 11/26/2013
I've been rereading this again. An old favourite. I just adore it.

I've always craved outtakes from this one, especially of a small scene between Hermione and Aimez when Aimez travels back, age 30, after seeing Ron die.
Along with many others.

Anyway, been a wonderful read once more. I have it saved on my computer for some shameless good feels when work gets too much. So thanks for the memories.
deep85 chapter 39 . 10/4/2013
I will accept i dont always review a story. Sometimes not even the best one. This one deserves kudos. I can see the effort it must have taken to write all the stuff and tie all the lose ends. That badger thing made me cry... the problem was i was in office. Had a hard time controlling it.
Then death of hermione and ron's visit to aimez in epilogue... amazing!

This is an amazing story, and you are an awesome writer. Great job.
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 39 . 9/21/2013
This is an incredible story and you are a great writer. Even though you are borrowing the Harry Potter universe and the Time Traveler's Wife there were a lot of unique and creative ideas. I cried so hard when Ron died, I'm still upset about it. But you did give us a lot of warnings and hints so I really should have been prepared. I really liked how you added a different perspective to the Time Traveler's Wife by showing how different it is for Ron to be a time traveler since he's in a magical world compared to the main character in the Time Traveler's Wife and so Ron's family can all know about it as well as his close friends and help him through it. It's truly amazing how you wrote a fanfic about Ron without hardly any mention of Voldemort and how the story unfolds from when Ron and Hermione are 19 to their deaths. Very complete, even if sad. Thank you for your wonderful story.