Reviews for The One Who Does Magic
Howard Russell chapter 20 . 8/19/2006
Hi! I thought I should return the favor.

First off, I am not a fan of Willow/Xander (not surprising info, I'm sure.) Still, I quite enjoyed this story. The characters' voices were very accurate throughout. And I think the treatment of Willow's sexuality was well handled.

I really liked the way Willow and Buffy interacted. Theirs is a special friendship.

This epilogue sets up a sequel that I probably will read.

Thank you for all your time and effort in writing this.
GaboonViper chapter 20 . 8/1/2006
Great story, Nice ending:)

I have enjoyed a lot of buffy fan fiction in the last few days. I'm kinda addicted to it. This is definately the best fic I've read with a pregnancy in it. Granted, it's the only fanfiction I've dared to read after I found out there was a pregnancy in it.

Nevertheless I loved it. The light mood and humor aren't even limited to the story itself. Some of your notes and disclaimers cracked me up as well:P

Unlike some of the others here I'm not sure I would really want to read the sequal to this though. Maybe the reaction of Xander and Willow to Angel, but the prophecy itself seems just too far in the future. It would mean that Willow and Xander wouldn't be the main characters anymore and frankly I'm a W/X fan.

Also I missed Giles during the story itself. You'd think he'd visit at some point after he found out about their child.
revivingophelia chapter 20 . 7/16/2006
I just read this from start to finish... Terrific story. I've always loved the idea of Willow and Xander together... What a way to end it, though. Not sure if you're planning one, but I'd love to see a sequel.
shiney1983 chapter 20 . 7/6/2006
I liked the ending and the epilogue...sory to see it go but well done...I think you should continue from where the epi leaves off...I'd love to know what happens
lindseyjo chapter 20 . 7/5/2006
Is there going to be another story? Like after Angel rings the doorbell, etc.? 'Cuz I think it would be a humdinger... Way keep us looking for more!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 20 . 7/4/2006
Oh! That was extremely interesting! I can't wait for more work from you! Awesome story.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 19 . 7/4/2006
OH *squee!* OH! Awesomeness! Great work! I love! Iloveit! Wonderful...I'm off to read that remainer...
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 20 . 7/4/2006
That was amazing.
MadTom chapter 19 . 7/4/2006
I've loved every word of this! (I'm a sucker for Willow/Xander!) I'm adding it to my Favorites list. Looking for more of your work!
AngusH chapter 19 . 7/3/2006
Great chapter (and story) !

I look forward to reading the epilogue.

I really loved last bit and I can just imagine some future Willow sitting down to write a book on child care for magically inclined parents or something which really would tell people to expect levitating animals.
Invisionary chapter 19 . 7/3/2006
Even though I'm really sorry to see this story end, I have to say this was a great ending. I don't know if you have any plans to write this pairing again, but regardless, I really enjoyed this story. Thanks very much for writing it and sharing it with us.
Crystalmagic13 chapter 18 . 6/30/2006
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Really well written! And I can see what's gonna happen with the rabbi being there you little minx you! Hurry up and finish the story - before Willow coughs the sprog!
shiney1983 chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
Okay, so I just had to tell you I LOVE this story. No one has been able to get a hold of me for days since I started reading it as I have a dial up modem. The crazy thing is I am totally not a W/X fan, but you may have changed my mind. I would love for you to r/r my stories although sadly have not as yet written any "Buffy" fic, working on it though. Listen to me babbling, just like Willow no wonder she's my fave character. Oh well, let me know what you think if you read my stories. And please update ASAP.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 18 . 6/24/2006
Oh! Great chapter! I'm very interested in the next piece. A Rabbi...huh. :)
Sierra Windfire chapter 18 . 6/24/2006
Interesting point to end the chapter. Hope you update soon, but reading your previous author's notes apologizing for not updating sooner I'll understand if you don't.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »