Reviews for The One Who Does Magic
Invisionary chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
Nice chapter. Enjoyable dialouge all around.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
OH, that last line was so sweet. Awesome job. I'm still lovin' this story.
Teri chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
I think I love this story more an more each chapter. I love the by-play between Willow and Buffy and of course the Xander scenes are wonderful. THANK YOU!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
Great chapter! Everyone was very in character, and I loved the dialogue. Keep it up.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
awesome, i think he should get some slack today, he just found out some important news..

good good
Teri chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
“She kind of split after she figured out she wasn’t the father.” “Smart girl, that Kennedy." That was a funny set of lines, at least to me. I really enjoyed this chapter. Poor Xander. Thanks!
Invisionary chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
Nice chapter. It's good to see them happy together, even if they haven't talked about the future yet.
a2zmom chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
just found this and it is completely sweet. Your Willow voice is very good.
Invisionary chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
I'm really liking this story so far. Willow and Xander's various introspections hit just the right note and I love the scene where they see each other again.

I just have one question - how could Willow have been back in Sunnydale for at least a month without Xander even knowing she was there?
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
*scary background music* "DumDumDum!". Great chapter! Shorties are fine. Nice work-I'm still enjoying this.
MadTom chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
This chapter was hysterical! Loved it!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
Don't leave me hanging! That was fantastic! Perfect way to tell him. lol. Great work. Now, I'm going to put you on story alert so that I can actually read these chapters as they appear.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
OH! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! Hee, sorry about that. Um in my last review, when I mentioned my confusion last time, it was because I suspected this revelation but I didn't want to mention it in case I was terribly wrong...whew. Anyhow, great chapter.
Teri chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
That has to be THE best father finds out about a baby scene ever. Go Buffy! Very nice work! :) :D
Teri chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Outstanding story. I've never been much of a Willow/Xander shipper and they've hardly been in the same room in your story, but I am already ready to believe it is possible. Very nice.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »