Reviews for Don't Slip on the Splinters
KittyMarauder chapter 20 . 4/13
Oh my GOSH. Just finish this! *glares and threatens*
Kittens Kat chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
Very good story! I wish I could read more of it and enjoy more of your talent!
_ _
AlistairAmore chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
Ah well its probably useless after so long. But still i want to know the ending to this. Please? its really good.
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
Great Story! Please finish it cuz I really want to know the ending :)
Aniki the Crim chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Hey, didn't Hughes get SHOT? Shouldn't HE be looking for medical care?
Gypsy Madamme chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
i have a question. how come in every fic i've read Roy is always the one who is threatened should he hurt Ed. is Ed not capable of being an ass or doing something wrong? it's kind of annoying how Roy is generally portrayed as the one with serious emotional issues/scars for one reason or another yet even hughes and riza tend to be more concerned with Ed's (who they don't know half as well) state of mind.
MikadzukiOokami chapter 20 . 2/4/2009
omg so cool! cant wait for the next chapter keep it up
darknecromancer666 chapter 20 . 7/25/2008
that was so good! you have to right more im lovong this story so much :D
ive-already-seen-hell chapter 20 . 7/10/2008
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! IT S AMZING! I REREAD LIKE THREE TIMES IN ONE DAY! PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HUGHES AND RUSSELL AND ED AND ROY ADN WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE PRELIMS! (Don't worry, my doctor told me that im only partially insane.)
syrini chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
this is reallt good oh and youve probably gotten this before but if you watch CSI (any of them) or Crossing Jorden, those shows often have autopsy rooms.
GreedxEd chapter 20 . 6/13/2008
an update! yay! i was going to review yesterday but i had to reread the whole story so i would know what happened. and now i'm seating one the edge of my seat, excited for more.
Paon chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
i am so happy to see that you havent discontinued this story. i love it so much. you cant stop now. i am happy to see Roy alright but i worry about Hughes.

Please update again soon.
evildictionaryninja chapter 20 . 6/12/2008
I'm a little confused about the Russell issue. I'd like to believe that the person Zak is viewing is not actually Russell, and that he's still alive. but... Well, I don't know. I do hope negotiations go through all right, or they actually decide to help Roy retrieve the others.

Thanks for the update.
secret25 chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
ah! that was great! -giggle-
secret25 chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
aww...that was so- kyaa! can't explain but it was really good and thanks for beating up kimbley!