Reviews for Commit This To Memory
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I enjoyed this first chapter. :D Nicely done!

My favorite line:

(Steven. Who can't even commit to daylight without the added protection of his sunglasses.)
beaglelover719 chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
This was really great. It was cute, funny, and above all believable. If only the writers of T7S would have put that much thought into S8. I really enjoyed this.
JRP82190 chapter 10 . 5/12/2006
great story you should make a sequial to this
BlueEyedTemptress chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
Aw...that was so cute! I don't know why you didn't get more reviews, this story was awesome! And Motion City Soundtrack, amazing band, so yay for the titles of the chapters! Anyway, this was really adorable, and I loved it! Actually, I'm kinda sad it's over, but it was really good! If it wasn't 2:00 in the morning, I'd go read another one...
70schick chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
Great fic. I loved how you got Hyde and Jackie's characters so well in their dialogue and how you brought them back together.
Ernie628 chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
Hi, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story! Jackie and Hyde truly bring out the best in each other, and I wish that the writers of the show could see that the way that you did! I can't wait to read more from you!
joeypotter85 chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
dammit all to hell! you made me cry! lol i love it!
MirrorKate chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
This fic made me unbelievably happy, and no matter how the finale goes in May this is how I'll remember the end of the series. You represented the characters perfectly. Unlike most of the fics here, I could actually see this one being acted out. The dialogue's realistic and everyone's in perfect form. You did a great job and I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
alittlesummerwine chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
Great ending! I love a happy ending...I can only hope the show has a surprise ending and this is it! Great job-
callmeditzy chapter 9 . 3/15/2006
I'm really enjoying this...can't wait for the next update!
alittlesummerwine chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
I can't wait to read more of this story. I'm definitely caught up in the continuing saga of Jackie and Hyde At least he finally realized that he's meant to be with Jackie (now if only the show would follow suit) - waiting for more of this story!
LoveMeStephen chapter 9 . 3/9/2006
i really like this story so far. please update soon!
Bluephoenix70 chapter 9 . 3/9/2006
Woo hoo! He better dump the whore. :-)
Sadie Lovegood chapter 9 . 3/9/2006
Sam...we have to talk...

Hyde: Sam, your a skanky little biOtch and I'm divorcing you because Jackie's the girl for me! So go away, whore!

Sam: Okay... (gets up and leaves without a trace.)

That's MY fantasy! LOL. Keep going...i want an update quickly!
jackiehydelover chapter 9 . 3/9/2006
I can't believe I've only commented on this once! I really like this story and I love that you update so often. Good job!