Reviews for Constants
asdfg chapter 1 . 4/7
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mentalhospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all thestaff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, ona Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting youand watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, andshe will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and pastethis to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.
Youwill either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room
Crascutin Fanfiction chapter 1 . 3/7
:D
Espero que assim esteja bom. Muito agradável... Leitura fácil e acrescentou muito das personalidades dos personagens oficiais.
Parabéns pela obra!
Tentarei acompanhar mais, caso tenha outras sobre esta categoria!
Alegria e força na vida!
Bonuscat chapter 1 . 2/28
Constant: This story is awesome.
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 2/7
That was cute, Very very cute. I can't fight the grin off my face. That was adorable
Marigold.Flowers chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
This. Was. The. Cutes. Most adorable. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Read.
Voldemort chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
AWWWWWWEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
YASSSSSSS!
TaimmyJ chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I really like how sam didn't realise and first and was kinda like,,, oh wait, I just confessed. And the smile on Danny's face, I could actually picture like yussss!
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Awww this was so great!
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Lol I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
That's really cute! I love it!
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Love the story its sooooooooooooo awesome and amazing
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
OH MY GAWD THE CUTENESS FACTOR MEASURER JUST EXPLODED! THE FEEEEEEEELS! SO ADORABLE! Loved it :)
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/20/2016