Reviews for The Neko
BartWLewis chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
Please continue this totally awesome story.
zafnak chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Just as an FYI, Tara and Hope are in College, so that guard isn't a pedo for hoping to get a peek since they are not underage children but most likely legal adults by Colorado law. He's still a perv though, but you can't really blame him...much.
zafnak chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
If Zack really was the cold hearted, mean SOB he's supposed to be, he would have shot Kim in the kneecaps.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
wow this is definitely one of the better kp fics ive read. any news on when this or changes will be updated? it has been awhile
Snakespur chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
I don't know if you were thinking this but this part right here: Aren't you even going to complement me on my dress?" She asked as she pointed towards her blue cocktail dress. "Are you even going to mention how it matches my eyes?"

Zack gritted his teeth, "Nice dress…" He said darkly, teeth clenched.

"Oh! That's really sweet! NOT!" She snapped as she grabbed him by the arm. "Now you listen to me! Take me by the arm and act as if we're the portraits of perfection for the perfect couple! And would it kill you to smile for once in your pathetic life?"

Teeth still clenched together, Zack gave her a rather forced smiled. A smile so forced that she could've sworn she heard bones cracking inside of his mouth. "Maybe…"

I remember a similar thing happening in an episode of Teen Titans (the one with Robin and Kitten, Killer Moth's Daughter), not sure if you were thinking about that episode when you wrote that part though.
Snakespur chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
lol Barkin's back in action. I say to Ron: "My sympathies friend, you've no manner of luck at all..."
gryphon489 chapter 31 . 11/9/2011
continue this fic !

the way you have woven this story is enthralling keep going !
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 31 . 7/19/2011
This story is good, I hope that you can finish it.
jamie chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
i dont know what it is but this chapter let it down for me i cant define whats wrong with it but after reading it i have no desire to finish reading the story, strange aint it lol.

one point i did find sad is that you took the piss out of a subject that is hard, cooking at least complex cooking is hard i myself know that theres no way i could do any high level cooking without training, but youve basicly stated its a dos subject where you laze around most of the time.
vase chapter 24 . 11/8/2010
Story is okay reading, just two things why would ron tell penny's secret to the cheerleaders behind the mall they were demanding for him to come clean buy but what right did they have to demand ron tell them anything about his change after he saved them from robbery.

Now ron is whining to zack to take tara and hope on a dangerous mission because they are pouting. they just got rescued after two months in captivity, it makes no sense. Especially ron whining voice to take them because it would mean know harm.
vase chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
like how it's starting with Ron's personal growth,

It would seem however it's time for some real wheels
nekoken chapter 31 . 6/3/2010
Hey great story so far, though there were a lot of movie references I noticed. Hell you even Have Ron as basically Vash with the red coat and spiky hair. lol but still a very original Kim Possible story and I hope to see the next chapter. It'd be funny to see Ron end up with both sister lol
Karl Skywalker chapter 31 . 9/23/2009
Great story!

I hope that you will update this story as I am enjoying this story very much so far.

Poor Ron... trapped between Tara and Penny. I think he might as well marry them both, consdiering his feeling toward them and their feeling for him (this in spite of fact I don't like any pairing that is more than one on one.)

I don't know what to think of Zack. Poor Hope :( I hope he comes to his sense and apologize for her or at least make it up to her.

Eagerly await for another update!
Midgarosormr chapter 31 . 7/20/2009
Awesome story. Wonder if Kim's going to go back begging for forgiveness, hehe.
DJ-fan chapter 31 . 7/2/2009
Just read the whole must thank you for it.

Please up date soon.