Reviews for Unpretty
blackraven88 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awwww, so sweet :).
My Little Big Blue Box chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Woo... Go Chase and Zoey! I love this pairing, it just fits perfectly without interruptions! Great one shot!
Sarentyxi chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
that was sweet. and funny. you're a really great writer!
nixiekewlgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Cute story, nice writing, but I hate the stereotype that all goths are mean and evil. I know it probably wasn't intended, but I still felt like that was offensive.
Polly chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
really up the good work.
Noelle Joi chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
good
DismarateWorld chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
cool..love it ;)
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
hehe...pinacle of uglitude..loved it:P
Jadedjest chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Haha, very nicely done. But why goths? haha. i dont think they're mean. Okay, so they arent many goths in Singapore, but i dont think that ALL goths are mean. One of my internet friends is gothic, she's one of the nicest people i have ever met. But oh well, nevermind. ((; nicely done!
mel-a-knee chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
aww such a good story
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
AW! How sweet!

~Peanut~
Gotta Find You chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
that was a really good story but I personally prefer Dana instead of ZOey... sry, not a big Zoey fan or any pairing with her in it whatsoever... BIG DANA FAN! it was well-written adn all and I think you just have really random but... I HATE ZOEY! i think this story really matches Dana and DanaLogan! becasue the summary and everything matches... think about it... but whocares? you already uploaded the story! but plz make more DanaLogan! they'

re so godd and cutte and made for each other. I know I'm babbling so I'm going to stop this review right... NOW!

P.S: Please update ur story "Pom Poms". I like it! I kinda like all ur story though,... ok im going to stop

BYE!
anna chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Aw. That's so sweet. Great! I love it!
chichicutie chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
THat was really cute.
SSpCaH chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
lol that was so cute, the only thing that bugged me was you refering to the mean girl as a goth, as though goth girls are all mean. But they're not, I'm friends with one and shes one of the nicest ppl i've met, she just happens to like black. I guess I'd say the same if the mean girl was refered to as a "black skinned girl" cuz I'm black, and a few of my friends are black and we try our hardest to be nice to everyone. The same thing would be if u said white, or indian, chinesse, hispanic etc. So with things like those to avoid racist, sexist and girls in certain groups: "prep, geek, nerd, goth" u should just say, "the mean girl" or something like that. A kinda lengthy review, but overall, u r probably the only author who writes zoey 101 fics that are C/Z, detailed, in character and are funny and fun to read! keep up the good work!