Reviews for Almost Gone
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow... That was... amazing.

Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Beautiful )
Ravyn Starkweather chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Quite honestly the best CSI fic I've read yet. Absolutely beautiful. You can FEEL what's going on...It was amazing. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Bloody brilliant.

-Ravyn Starkweather
thegreatbluespoon chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
That was great! Really I just loved it...
DeamonFruba chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
...omg. That was so sad... *_* Must read more of your stuff...
windbound chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
gosh,you write so beautifully...amazing how a short story can be so big!
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I'm not altogether sure that I have ever seen Sara captured so perfectly in a fanfic. Bravo!
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Beautifully heartbreaking. Absolutely fantastic. You amaze me every time you publish something new.
calibkworm56 chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Wow...normally I don't like angst because it's depressing but I REALLY loved this
LapsusStili chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
You never cease to amaze me. I don't know how you find time around your studies to manage to pen these incredibly realistic glimpses into the lives of these characters. You really are a gifted writer.

If I ever find a genie in a lamp and get three wishes, I'll be sure to use one of them to make you a writer on the show - you could make it all angsty and smutty and completely satisfying for a change! (not that I don't love the rest of the show, but the GSR has just GOT to go somewhere soon - the back and forth is killing me!)

Gotta stop babbling - you can get back to writing more for us now, ok?
Rain chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
So sad.:(

Wel written and very angsty
And Also With You chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That was a really commanding story. Told quickly and sporadically, and in a sort of poetic frenzy. It was fun! I liked the way you captured the insanity of it all-which is how relationships generally pan out in the beginning. Great job!
stvinny chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Wow, intense, involving, and absolutely packed with feelings - all kinds of them! I'm so glad Grissom finally figured it out - now all they need is the "happily ever after"!
marcasite chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
How do you keep coming up with such gorgeous stories? Mcuh love!
lovalley chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
What got me was how you wrote this from Sara's point of view but it says so much about Grissom. Great job!