Reviews for Lycan Blood
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2014
This is getting too good. Please, PLEASE update!
Cara chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Please Write more! I am in love with this story! ( puppy dog eyes ) xD
AngelCake20 chapter 14 . 6/9/2014
I know you haven't updated this story for like six years now...but I'm still waiting..

P.S.
SO TAKE YOUR FREAKIN TIME!
The Reader chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Ummmmmm...
Are you going to update this awesome story or did you discontinue it? It's been 6 years since you updated...
Please update!
SonicAmy1996 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Right when Shadow said "Human" my jaw dropped! I was like Holy. Chaos! I have no word s for that part...cant wait to keep reading!
The Reader chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! PLEASE UPDATE!
Have you stoped writing? It's been YEARS since you updated! Please update SOON or at least tell us why you have stoped writing. This is one of the best fanfics i have read! PLEASE COUNTINUE!
lyra chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
I HATE YOU!
shadow chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
u suould make commentary with me in the story
Shadamylover chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
I know no one will probably read this espacially the author, but I am the biggest shadamy lover in the history of shadamy lovers!
Animeluva1 chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Awsome more chappies pweaze? ;)
The cool werehog chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
It was vary good thx for making it i'll see
Every day if you update ch:15 I'll give you
A 50% on the story see you bye (_) :)
MEGAANIMEFREAK27 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
OOooOOOO! Can you PLEASE finish this story i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Shadowhusbano chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
...is this continuing, or just being dropped? if u dont answer ill assume this isnt worth any more of my time, since ill be taking it as a, no the story isnt continuing its just here without a ending or a authors note saying discontinued/dropped.

thanx for reading. also the storys good so far.
alonealexabluerose chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
love it man update soon!
Ashes of Chaos chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
This is a great story! Please update soon!