Reviews for For Love of My Brother
Onokiyo chapter 4 . 6/17
Umm..doesn't this story have too much brothels? I'd have understand it if Itachi goes there a lot to collect intel not to enjoy bedtime activities since he's almost like asexual in canon.
Onokiyo chapter 3 . 6/17
A guild! This sort of makes sense. It's strange that in Naruto canon only Akatsuki is a known missing nin group. It'll be interesting if there were indeed more than a single missing nin guild in canon. So many things can be done with such a group story-wise.
Onokiyo chapter 1 . 6/17
Your A/N was interesting. After the big reveal of Itachi's alliance your fic still has some merit concerning Itachi's motive. Even after reading the first flashback years ago I wasn't so sure if Itachi was really a good guy because of the torture he left Sasuke with. So I'm always impressed by old fics that show Itachi as the good guy or the kind brother he actually is. It's a shame that this fic is already long dead, but I'll still continue to read it to know what happens next.
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 3/25
Please update ASAP! This story is too god!
nightingalix chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Wow!3 this is one of THE BEST itasasu brotherly love fic I have EVER read. So, I would really like you to continue. I want to know more! And Thank You Sooo much for sharing you COOLGREAT ideas. And O.O is Itachi gonna leave his brother because of what the Tailed-beast said? I hope he does. So that there are more adventures and they would meet again and get a happy ending in the end.
PS:your english is AWESOME!
2PS:Please continue, even though its been a while now *looking at author with puppy-dog eyes *snif*snif* pleading, neeling infrort of author* Plleeesssseeeee!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Bloody.Kirai chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Sasuke should have a Gary-Stu moment and get in trouble :P Orochimaru's been mentioned! Oooh! Pedophileness senses are tingling! Please continue this story! Please, please, /please/! :P I love SasuIta brotherly fanfics. Lord knows there's not enough of them in the vast yaoi uchihacest community. I don't mind it as much as I thought I would but I still prefer it when they are what they are -brothers. Have you read the fic called "Marshmallows"? It's adorable :P Chibi Sasuke Kawaii Nosebleeds XD TwT Ok, I'm done. Faved
Kayla Uchiha16 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
This is amazing! cant wait to read more, please update soon :)
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
This story is extremely funny, and a plot line I haven't seen before. Why did you stop writing?
Rebel S2 chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
the first scene kinda wanted to make me puke! seriously, did you have to add that. well, that was the annoying part. other than that, i like the story plot and it is really a great idea. i hope you get to update soon!
Rebel S2 chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
haha! nice pillow fight. hope you get to update soon!
Nakamura Ishimaru chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
finnally! s fic of the brothers that arent romantic. it really is just wrong about all the sasuke itachi pairing as a love couple. it just makes me want to puke. i hope you get to update soon!
Kings-Shadow chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
This is great! You should update it again :D
darkroge chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
please keep writing nice story and the brotherly love is so cute :)
Triops Master chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Wow, I absolutely love this fan fic, maybe because I'm an Older Sib myself, and am close to my younger sister. _. This is WAY better then the Canon Uchihas I think.

When I was reading this fan fic, I was tempted to open up my word processor and ask you if I can continue your fan fic for you (I'd give you credit where it's due of course).

But I digress, I'm not you, and if I did try to adopt the fan fic I'd have no idea what to do. My only guess is what happened to team seven with out a Sasuke in it. Anyway I'd like to hear from you if you are interested in turning this review in to a conversation. You said that you do like a debate after all. _