Reviews for New Perspectives
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
YOU LEFT THAT CLIFF HANGER AND THEN DIDN'T UPDATE IT FOR NEARLY SIX YEAR HOW COULD YOU YOU MONSTER I WAS SO INTO THIS STORY AND I WAS LIKE OMG THIS IS PERF AND THEN YOU HAD TO UP AND LEAVE ON ME HOW COULD YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT PLEASE FINISH IT
Me chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I know it's been years but this fic is really lovely, please update :)
LanaFlower chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
oh my goodness PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSEEE update! I have read tons of james and lily fanfictions and this one is one of my absolute favorites! i love this story so much... please update please update PLEASE UPDATE! (do you see how desperate i am? lol)
vnj chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Awesome story... I read it all in one go & so m disappointed now that its not complete..
Update soon?
e13 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
please update!
ally-likes-red-nailpolish24 chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Oh god, please continue this story. PLEASE. You had me so invested, and now I'm so heartbroken. This is amazing, and you're fantastic. Bravo!
May chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
You're an amazing writer! You should write books of you own. You are really very good. Why don't you continue the story? :)
silentpenguin chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
You stopped there. At an evil, evil cliffie. I was getting so excited and I should be very very angry ( lol. But brilliant job done anyhow :D I'm going to favourite it and torture anyone who might look through my favourite page with an exemplary incomplete story :D
smiley4ever chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I keep coming back to this story in hopes of it being updated and me not getting the story alert. This is an amazing story. I love all the characters, and the way you described the relationship between the boys. You have amazing writing talent. I really hope you update this one, especially after that cliffy!
lannah chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
Sooo any chance this story is going to be updated? lol I keep coming back to it hoping for an update because it's that good.
choco124 chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
If you ever come back to writing your stories, you should DEFINITELY update this, haha. It's too good of a story to forget! Especially with that cliffhanger you left us...

Yeah, so it's been, uh, quite a long while since you've probably looked at this, but this story has so much potential, and I really hope you look at this sometime again!
Never Nude chapter 7 . 2/16/2011
oh hell no... I can't deal with cliff hangers! I thought this story was completed.. noooo, oh well.. It's that good, that I guess I'll just have to wait :)
Freakiess chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Sososo sickening sweet. in a good way, a very good way. Honestly, your story makes me wanna smile all day long because it is THE perfect romance story with the Harry Potter Voldy parts making it one of my favorite stories. An added plus is that you made Lily an auror, which I always love. Girl power and all that. I can't believe you left us hanging there in chapter 7. Interesting, not cliche plot. Amazing writing. God, James is like THE guy that every girl dreams of. I wanna know what's in the letter SO bad. You have GOT to have an idea! Please, oh please, update! You're a WONDERFUL author.
aiden.c chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
I must say, this story is AMAZING. I adore your fluid writing style, and how each piece of the story builds upon each other, as well as how it is all coming together. I also LOVE how you write Lily and James together, and their whirlwind Parisian romance. I swear, I had butterflies in my stomach the entire time.

That being said, I will abandon all pride, all dignity, and BEG for you to update. This needs to happen soon. Like, seriously soon. So, update? With a cherry on top?

~Sadie

P.S. One thing that might help is if you could have a little index of the French terms you use and their translations, as I am an English/Spanish speaker with no knowledge of French, and simply too lazy to look them up. :)
frabjous day chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! this is such wonderful writing and a new plotline... i'm BEGGING here