Reviews for Curse of the Pyramid
distantdreamer chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
it seems so coincidential. there doesn't seem much point to the story. I mean, why exclude Li, why the resemblance, etc. at least explain?
shampoo ul copt chapter 6 . 7/8/2001
Aaaawwwwwwww! What a sweet ending! i love the story it's really good!
HAPPY chapter 6 . 6/21/2001
THis is a cute story...BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE SACKORA's LEG BE BROKEN! It's cute though
Alex Warlorn chapter 6 . 5/25/2001
Do you EVER read these reviews? I just seems that you toltally ignore anything I say. I'm sorry to hear your having bad times. (want to talk about them?) Still after all of this, I don't see why Sakura herself was needed for the both of them to find each other. And how can a mummy smile with it's body toltally covered in bandages?
soil chapter 6 . 5/20/2001
EEEEEEEEEEEEKI! i'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for not reviewing sooner! GOMEN! oh yeah ya alright?whatever is da matter you'll pull though ya gotta *bye*:P
Eve Daughter of the Shadows chapter 6 . 5/19/2001
Good job! Wonderful! So, what are you doing next? Huh? Huh?
Saki chapter 6 . 5/18/2001
awww how kawaii, you're a great writer!
Gia chapter 6 . 5/18/2001
that was great!
CCSakuraSyaoran chapter 6 . 5/18/2001
great ending
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 5/18/2001
I still think it would be cool if the bracelet started affecting Sakura mentally, phycologicly and phycally. Like maybe her soul gets displaced by this eygptian girl. Also, Julian is more than human now if this takes place after Sakura sealed the cards.
Alex Warlorn chapter 4 . 5/18/2001
Obviously, things got worse at that moment. Eriol unknowingly leaned back on a trigger that was well-hidden on one of the walls. Two of the walls then opened up to reveal sharp spikes. And the walls slowly began to close in on them.

That is TOO Indeania Jones for my taste.

And WHY Sakura?
Gia chapter 5 . 5/16/2001
great story! i can't wait to find out what happens next so get the next chapter out soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2001
I LOVE THIS FIC!1 I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER AND U PROMISED THAT THE CHASE WILL END!
CCSakuraSyaoran chapter 4 . 5/15/2001
can u write a little faster? great story
Gia chapter 4 . 5/15/2001
That was great! I can't wait to find out what happens next so get the next chapter out soon!