Reviews for Blindsided
Candylovin Fehrian chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Yeehaw! A new story! I love how you had them boys singing in the car, they're pretty good aren't they? Please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next! I bet that guy was already dead when they hit him, probably part of Brocks payback plan... But I'm just guessing here, so please update soon, so we'll know for sure... _
Vinsmouse chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Blindsided is sure right, didn't see that coming. Poor Bo, now why do I get the feeling this is some kind of set-up. Looking forward to more. Please update soon.
beej96 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I didn't see that one coming. I can't wait to see where you're going with it. So glad Enos is the one responding and that they called for him. He's the only one who could be fair.
DELETED PLEASE SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
...Maybe he was already dead before ya hit 'im Bo...Possum on a gumbush is right. I don't know what ta say. Ya gotta up-date soon. I need ta see...er...read what happens next.
Not All Tears Are An Evil chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
oh no! poor Bo! and Luke! wut happened?

this is really good...but i knew it would be cuz all your other stories are great!

update soon

Amy
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Holy smoke, what a chapter! Awesome with a capital A! You MUST update soon!
fanficfan chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Hooray! I’m always SO happy when you post another story, and I’ve been anxiously awaiting this one. :]

Great Bo-Luke-Fender wrestling scene. :-D

Love the Bo-Luke banter, you write it so well.

Adorable how Fender has a bright orange collar. :]

"'Um…old enough to pick up the couch?' Bo guessed" Oh man, this is great. :-D

*Gasp!* It looks bad from where I’m sitting too! Nobody’s supposed to die on the Dukes!

Please update really really really soon!
Kisara Eliena Hagakure chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Whoops! Poor Bo, all scared. Thank god Lukes there.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10