Reviews for Sorry For The Inconvenience
CircleSky chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow that was perfection! I liked that you left Rory's response to Logan's proposal up to the reader. But I'm taking it as a clue that the champagne glasses were still partly full and yet cleared away from the table after only ten minutes. Also the bitterness which crept into her voice as she recalled the moment with Logan, and then the tenderness depicted here that she obviously feels towards Jess. In my mind she said no to Logan. I mean, how could she not? Your choices of words, in general, and the dialog, specifically, were so beautiful in this story. ("I never bought sunflowers. Or a ring."/"Sounds perfect," she said simply, breaking his heart. The way you phrased this broke my heart as well.) The quote from Voltaire was particularly touching, because "perfection requiring the hand of time" would also apply to Jess and Rory's relationship! Well done!
zpplnchick chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Beautiful, heartbreaking and so lovely.
BlueOwlGrey chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This makes my chest hurt, in the best possible way. These two will always break my heart, just as I'm sure they will always break eachothers.
tsttoain chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
really great and sad. I wish they would have had a happy ending.
Roberta Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
It was sad an beautiful, but somehow unrealistic. Good job though.
Lindakins chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
So heartbreakingly beautiful...
sedlakova chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
stumbled across this, and had to tell you it gave me goosebumps. gorgeous, really.
MarlyCook chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
"“It would have been private,” he managed to find his voice; surprised it wasn’t lost in his thoughts.

She didn’t move—one foot back behind the other at an odd angle, supported only by the tip of one heel; her hand resting on the doorknob.

“Nothing fancy, and God knows probably not planned. Just some moment, when I’d look at you, and found you so beautiful I couldn’t speak,” he could feel the lump in the back of his throat. He could picture her lying next to him in bed, the sheet draped just so over her body, revealing enough skin to stir arousal but not enough to be considered erotic. Her hair splayed out over his bicep as her head turned back to look at him…. "

I loved that part! It made me cry! And the part where she was telling him she saw him everywhere.. my favorite story! Love it!
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
So sad, so well-written.
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This is what call fiction. You writing is. . . exquisite. I can't describe it. Rich details, charming insight, gritty reality, and zero cheese. Amen for stories this one.
StaleCoffee chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This story is so sad! Why are all of the greatest Lit fics angst? Well, anyway, your story was awesome, I loved it, and enjoyed how tragically it was written. Write more!
GGGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
You broke my heart. So gently, so sweetly, quite effectively. Shattered.

Thanks.
donna79 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This was sad. But I liked it. Don't ge me wrong, I like Logan. But he needs to treat Rory better. Good story.
Dione Robertson chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wowie.

This story is pure love. Crave 2nd (happy) chapter, but like Jess's proposal, just glad it was said. Good that you did not say what Rory said to Logan, or what else Jess is doing. (writing music/songs, singing, etc.)

THANKS!
applexbabe chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
You have *no* idea how much I enjoyed this story. There was something tender, romantic, and at the same time heartbreaking about it, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I honestly don't know how to describe just how amazing this fic was. It was beautifully written, brilliantly done.