Reviews for Calling Kate
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was good and sad at the same time. Kate and Abby were cute together.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
A great story. Very good.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Perfect
The Swedhis alias fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
wonderful i just mad me cry
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Gosh, this is so sad, but so good at the same time that I - who haven't even seen any season 3 eps yet (in South Africa twilight aired about a month ago and Hallmark here is rerunning early season 2 still, just after the ep where Tony finds Kate's springr break pic) - am sitting here with my eyes tearing up while reading this.
Kissman chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Beautifull
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Excellent...I loved Messages, and I love this 'un too. :) Really love it. Gibbs and Abby at the end was, of course, the best. Perfectly characterized.
Lone Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
So sad and sweet. I love it.

There's far to few Gabby fics out there, I enjoy what i can read of your writing style in a oneshot - write more!
Liz chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This was so sad! But sad in a good way, I miss Kate... Very touching, Abby and Kate were really cute friends, you portray them both with sincerety. Love your work, hope you are planning on more.
prin69 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
i love this!
Sarai chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I like it! Maybe do a sequel or additional parts from each team member's perspective?
Healer Sanina chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
You know, I've always wondered what made Abby actually eventually be nice to Ziva.

Anyways, for a first NCIS fic, this is amazing! The characters really seem to be themselves, and I definitely could see this happening.