Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
This is really good so far. I love Spike and Drusilla they were always the best couple on Angel and Buffy.

I wasn't even suprised when he saved her from being staked, In some ways it showed that he STILL cared for her even though her loves Buffy now.

I look forward to the next chapter.
SamDeanLove chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
more.. please hurry up.. )
Karen chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
This was really good! I love Dru's lines, very creepy, and Spike is great too. Angel and Buffy's characters could use some detail and some work, but I'd like to read the rest, if there is any more.

K ren
Adjovi chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
Really like the story so far-you have a great grasp of the characters, and can't wait to see what Xander saw.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 10/3/2006
Awesome chapter! I love any chappie with Dru and Spike talking! Loved it!
invis chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
I love it when Spike and Angel team up, even if they bicker like a pair of little old ladies. ;)

Don't let Dru turn Xander into a vampire! No!
invis chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Ooh - finally I can review! (Site was wacky yestterday.)

Another great chapter. Dru is always good for a fun bit 'o crazy. Can't wait to see what she's got in store. Well, that is, unless it's death. Because I will not put up with that kind of nonsense. Not to my Xander! :)
invis chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Why have I not read this before? This is great! The ending of AtS was so abrupt-though I'm not sure how else they could've ended it, given the circumstances-that I love it when someone does a really good job of elaborating on the battle and its outcome. Which you have done here. Can't wait to read more!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 9/12/2006
Great chapter! What is Buffy going to do to Spike? I wonder what Spike'll have to do to get Dru's soul back...
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. so please hurry up.. )
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
This is getting interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next!
THe-GyPz chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
omg, I love this fic. This is such an original idea, I love souled-Spike saving his Sire from Angel that part was really good, it's great! Keep it up!
thecomputerroom chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
Oh god that was a good chapter, please hurry and write more.
shelly chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
BLOODY BRILLIANT!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
You're a scum-suck...just kidding. I would and could never say that! Great chapter!