Reviews for The Family Value
Reader101w chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great story,

Very cool diary perspective from Shego. No wonder she split.

Pretty intense on the last part, it must have been pretty horrible for Shego to find out the actual truth.

Keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Drag0nf1y chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This is a pretty interesting prequel to your Disappearing Doctor thing.

Just one thing though: August 13th 20 is a Sunday in this story and August 14th 20 is a Tuesday, so what happened to Monday? o_O

Anyway, keep up the good work!
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I'm a bit surprised that this story has so few reviews, it's quite good. Wow, talk about a shock. To just find out one day out of the blue that you've been living a lie for almost as long as you can remember. It's no wonder Shego became so cynical! I look forward to the rest of your stories. In fact I think I'll go check them out right now!

Aedan
ehzxj29482 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
That was so awesome! It all fits perfectly, and it's not one bit OOC at all! Dang, I can't wait to go read more of your writing!

~Jelly Bean
A Markov chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This was actually quite powerful. You used the first person narrative well. I like your explanation of how Shego discovers the truth and leaves Team GO. (However, it doesn't quite gibe with the events in Go Team Go, but you can't have everything and I like your version better.)

Alex.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
great, i enjoyed it.
dataweaver chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
You've got some... interesting ideas here. That said, I hope that you're not planning on turning your Disappearing Doctor setup into a BGC crossover or fusion. You've got so much potential while working strictly within the framework of KP that going crossover would feel like a step down.
Redaeth chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Heh, bubblegum crises/crash eh?

I liked the story, it was very interesting, flowed well and kept me involved throughout, I didn't notice any glaringly obvious spelling/grammatical errors also.