Reviews for Secret Affair
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Please contiue
MariaDelRosario chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I really like your story so much. Dana and Cody are my favorite
couple I just don't get why the series didn't let be a couple. Instead
of the other kid.
Marion chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I Love That !
YTFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Please continue this story; it is really good. Plus there is hardly any fiction for Step by Step.
fantasia-49 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
oh it was so great i love it so please go on with this story!
WolfxAngel chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
I know It's prolly not gonna happen...but please update soon! :( I love it too much, lmao.
rasha chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
hey, I noticed that you do update some of your other stories, so that means that you're still active on

so, update this one too, pretty pretty please?

would be awsome, this story rocks!
Philadelphia chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
It's a great and interesting story. It's a pity, that you didn't continue with this Cody/Dana relationship.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Cool. Keep up the good work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Loisen chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
I love the idea of relationship between dana and cody. Sadly it exists only one story. But your’s good. ;)

She knew after only those first two weeks that she was going to marry Cody.
velja chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
I really like this story. I would love to know how they got together but I guess I just have to imagine for myself on that and stick with what you'll make of it. Anyway, I like it, it's definitely worth continuing. So update soon, please?
Cheryl chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
I hope that you're going to add more to this story. I really like it,and this is a great couple.
FantasySci5 chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Yes! PLEASE continue, though it may have been a long time ago since you posted! I really love Cody/Dana couple, even though it is a bit wrong, and I like how your story is going! PLEASE, MORE! More for me...? I would love you forever! Anyway, great story!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Wow, I read both chapter and prologue and this story is great! Please update with the next chapter! This is awesome, keep up the great work! I wonder what will happen next? I'm sure Carol will bring up the fact that Dana's to young to feel so serious about a guy..especially a guy that's 7 years older than her..please update!
tampabay15 chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
The story is great. I always wanted Cody and Dana to get together in the show, but it never happened. Your fanfiction is really good, keep it up.