Reviews for Of All the Girls in the World
Guest chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
I have absolutely loved this story so far! This is just a minor issue I feel obligated to point out: You've misused the word ;'lest' in the third paragraph. Lest means preventing something undesirable, and as it's hot and she wants the breeze, the window was open lest she block out a chance breeze... the reverse, if it were cold, would be 'the window was closed lest a breeze enter.' Hope that helps! Otherwise a positively delightful read,
biddle29 chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
Just so you know, that was absolutely one of THE BEST FAIRY TALE'S I'VE EVER READ! I actually was crying at one point for Derek and Cecilia :') I LOVED IT!
ElvisRules41 chapter 23 . 6/25/2014
I LOVED this story. I especially like the Scoughtly queen Rhiannon. She's one of the smartest people I have ever read about. She may be taking the manly thing too far though. Other than that, I am off to read the sequel! I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors. And now, I'm off to go on an adventure with Bilbo, Gandalf, Thorin, Keeley (not sure how his name is spelled), and the rest of the gang! :-)
andinify chapter 23 . 3/5/2014
I just came across this today and I know you posted this like 8 years ago but heh, screw that. But overall:
Wow. Really wow. I don't know what to say this is just so enormously wonderful and I can't even find any words that could do this story justice. I love Derek. A LOT LIKE YOU CAN NEVER IMAGINE. This got my heart racing and pounding in anticipation that I kept wishing they somehow managed to break the curse before Derek's birthday and I just-
I'm going to cry.
Cecelia... Ana... oh I love their friendship. I love how Ana is sooooo supportive and a bit like the Queen who relentlessly played the matchmaker xD oh I did adore the queen so much as well. She's definitely one of a kind.
Adrian and The Dark Mage, though...
You have made such a beautiful piece. It enamored me a lot in a sort of extreme kind of way that I just- I'm obsessed with this story. I want to read the sequel but since I noticed the summary saying it's in an indefinite hiatus... I didn't. Since you write so wonderfully, I'd hate to be stopped in reading a great story because the writer's in a hiatus. That would break my heart.
I'm rambling here. Well, shortly, this is amazing. Everytime I read your story I feel the need to exclaim that aloud. You're amazing! Like I said before: keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Omg Adrian reminds me so much of prince Hans! (From Frozen)
lollipop addict chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
This was amazing. You swept me away. Love it.
Aria chapter 23 . 10/16/2013
I absolutely LOVED this story! The only thing that threw me off a couple of times was when "King Tristan" suddenly switched to "King Rafael" and vice versa.
bookwurm247 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I thought the curse was on Cecilia's family? And what is the curse?
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Woohoo! Go Franklin! I like this dude! :)
MELUVBOOKS chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
nerdsrock chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Lol, i have like, your whole plot figured out now... I FEEL SO SMART! ;) but really, your doing a great job and you were really great about dropping little hints, they werent blatantly obvious but they werent ridiculously veiled either... Good job!
Brimo chapter 23 . 5/15/2013
i love this so much... read it all in one sitting! beautiful BEAUTIFUL writing :)
Princess LaLaBlue chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I loved this story, very, very, very much! Thank you for creating a wonderfully imaginitive tale that inspired me to write my own fairy tale spin off! Thank you again!
angeloflight89 chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
I got really confused about the Tristan and Raphael character. It took me a while to figure out that they are the same person... I think. But I really loved this story. It is so unique that if it were longer with more detail I would have bought it off amazon or something. ;) Great job.
Rebekah chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Ah, I really really liked this! It was really well written, good job!