Reviews for Ninja Chronicle: Path of the Shinobi
x102reddragon chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Nice story so far. Update soon!
Akuma-beast-16 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
please keep writing more k
Yoru Shichiyou chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
I was really enjoying this story! :D! Great start and this last chapter made me smile...

(I'm a bit of a Kasumi/Ryu fan so...Maybe even fanatic...haha)

I was actually going to ask if there would be any bit of that in this story, either way I will continue to read it though. :D! Hp[e to hear from you soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
total awesomeness i would like to see ryu/kasumi parring and ayane getting pissed lol
TCoatJackal chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
yeah... nice continuation of chapter 1... Oh yeah and good vocabulary use i love it! UPDATE!
TCoatJackal chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Nice story, good start and sufficient content! WOO! UPDATE ! #! # ! !# !#!
PandorasCurse17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Hi, I'll be able to be patient and wait for your summer vacation for the next update.

BelleDayNight
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Yay! It's my favorite DOA drama quartet! Personally, I love the Hayabusa/Kasumi pairing...and though I know it is very flawed, I also like the Hayata/Ayane. ) Can't wait for more!
Uchiha Gaara chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
i only have one word for it... badass... it was very well dont bro. keep up the good writing.
Tincent chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Very 've taken more time with this chapter to describe the settings and what all is going on outside the physical character. Of course you will not hear any complaints as you incorperate the DOA characters into this fic. Again,I apologize for lacking in the technical terms, but overall you have done quite well in writing the story thus far.

Keep em' coming
Seidon chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Its better than the majority of writing that passes through this wesbite.

Just a few things:

You are making things happen far to quickly. It takes you 68 words from Ryu getting the letter and him being at the palace.

The ninja apparal is called a shozoko

A shinobi was an undercover spy they didn't kill or partake in any sort of combat.

now some pointers:

Get a proof reader before you submit your work and you could avoid mistakes like: "he crossed two guards, who simply looked at him and said. Ryu felt awkward here."

Dont critisize yourself. At the end of your peice you critisize your own work which gives off a negative response from the reader.

Well anyway good job and i look froward to reading the next part of this.

(And thanks for reveiwing "Divine Shadow")

-Seidon
Uchiha Gaara chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
hey there roth, i read it and i think its a bad ass intro to the story and i hope you continue to make it better and better.
Tincent chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This is very good. I have to admit I didn't get far in NG, but as far as knowing the character through the DOA games and his background, you've kept well in with his character. It leaves me wondering who else may come along in this story. Great job, I love the dialoge, and can't wait to read more soon.