Reviews for Silent Perfection
GuardofLiberty chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Woot, an update!

Great, Cell is in action. I wonder now, who is to be the bigger threat- Cell or the Heart Snatchers/Deathbusters? If you could make a lot of these interests play off against each other like a shifting game it'd be good.

I also hope that Goku awakens pretty soon. Keep it up. :P
WiLd.iNDigO chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Hahaha! xD I know this was meant to be a serious, but lol this chapter made me laugh, and by the middle I had figured out what was wrong with Rei and Vegeta. Lol you're right they both are too similar. Anyway, update soon!
GuardofLiberty chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
I love this concept. You've done a great job interweaving my favorite seasons of Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z into one comprehensive story! The long chapters were a plus.

My only criticism is the inactivity of Cell. You need to get him out into the world, terrorizing people and possibly acting as an associate of the Hear Snatchers, while still respecting his individuality and his ego. He shouldn't be kept in Tomoe's labs for much longer.

Keep up the great work, I'll be looking. Life gets in the way, but I hope you update soon.
Requiem of Fire chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
This story is very good! It is very unique and one of the few decently written SMDBZ stories in this entire section. I enjoyed the Heart switch between Raye and Vegeta, but then again they are my two favorite characters out of both series.

I really hope to see more soon! Don't leave us hanging!

-ROF
Taeniaea chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Cool Chapter
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
HI THIS STORY AND CHAPTER WAS AWESOME AND I LIKED IT VERY MUCH. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I CAN'T WAIT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. BYE UNTIL NEXT TIME PLEASE UPDATE THANK YOU.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
cool
Ancient Death chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
:3 That was cool!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
Another good chapter. I wonder when the two worlds will actually mesh together though. Please update again as soon as you can. Ja ne

Death
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
I Love The Chapter:3 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Jedi SSJ chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
You story is very interesting. It is especially rare to find such a well writter work in the DBZ/SM section. Please continue soon, it's very interesting.
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
I Love The Chapter:2 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
so much going on. but it was really good. Please updateagain as soon as you can. Ja ne

Death
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I Love The Chapter:1 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
mystlady chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Original, interesting and perfect grammar. I dont read too many DBZxSM fics though. There hasn;t been any decent DBZxSM fics to read in awhile. You're an awesome writer.