Reviews for A Passion of Sorts
shadyatem chapter 1 . 2/26
I love this story, Espceially in Chapter 1, during the ice cream eating scene. You really made the conversation seem realistic and natural. Bakura is a bad influence on Yami Haha Bravo!
NekomataFangirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I like how it is underlined this oneshot is not a romance. I bet fangirls were squealing after reading the first sentence of the description, only to wilt away when the 'not romance' disclaimer arrived.

The interaction between the white haired dudes is just delightful! It has me hooked- and I am the kind of fan who likes a bit of gore (and then whines about it). This really is cute! I am enjoying it.

'Be good you guys!' innocent little Yugi is totally taking pleasure in Bakura's misfortune here, isn't he.

''You're very...tense..'I mumble'The more I read, the more I understand why it was necessary to put the aforementioned disclaimer in the description ;)

Such a nice story- finally a short fic where Ryou doesn't get punched bloody by his dark side.

I think I have to compile a list of all things said and written in this fic that would look perfectly adequately if this WAS a romance!
- 'you're very...tense...' I mumbled
- 'he sighs heavily leaning against the counter'
- 'I frown pulling out [the carton of fudge ice cream]'
- '(...) with a mouthful of fudgy goodness'
- '(...) before stuffing my mouth'
- 'Yami sighs heavily, leaning back'
- 'think of it this way: you're burning calories that you'll be gaining once we've actually eaten the ice cream'
- ''don't stop'! I shout (...)'
- 'we need help, I'm already sore'
- 'I was afraid Bakura's BAD HABITS of going off to discover STRANGE ACTIVITIES instead of doing his homework had rubbed off on Yami'
- '(...) and the sound of something being banged against'
- ''I must admit, tutoring you has been far more..INTERESTING than I thought possible' Yami chuckles'
- 'we continue picking up the junk in silence'
THE END

This is an amazing and very entertaining oneshot. It just is delightful! It is cute, you have the yamis being blackmailed by the hikaris, you have Bakura being into culinaria, you get Yami totally doing everything Bakura initiates. It is cute, fun, mischievous and absolutely enjoyable. The mood of this oneshot is the exact opposite of what I respond to, and yet I just love this! Splendid work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
*Very humorous indeed. In particular the incident with the wasps and thefire bomb sent me into a rather loud Burt of laughter... At 11.10pm...suffice to say that I will probably be getting some interesting looks next morning. The humor suited both characters very well, and way believable to a certain degree, however I don't believe that Yami will be very eager to believe Bakura with whatever he says. That's my only criticism.
NoOneSpecial chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Very
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Ahaha! I want them to tutor me!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
yami and bakura are so predictable in their mischief it's a little ironic... XD

brittney
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Well, well, who knew Yami had a mischievious side? And the fact that he and Bakura aren't killing each other is nice too.

Loved it, great job!
ChaosTurtle chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
xDD love it

ugh... tutoring... *shiver*

well, tutors here would be like this... :]
Ceilo chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I really really love it! Great great job, Yami and Bakura would probably the two most entertaining characters if they were friends or in a situation like this. ;-)

I loved the little cameo with Malik and Marik too! :D
pride1289 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ha! So funny. Tutoring Bakura ust be a good time.
Dragon-Tooth chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Absolutely hilarious! I love it! Complete awesomeness all the way around! XD
Transcendental Secret chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
That was very well written, and I got a few laughs out of it. ;)

*hands you cookies* Thanks for making my day! :)
xXDeidara-chanXx chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Aww! So cute and funny

I can understand Bakura...I took a math LK in grade 12,

because I thought we would learn something useful,

but all the stuff we learn is so specific and you will never need that stuff again!

I dont say math is useless, but what we learn in the higher classes in it is!

Really funny, Great Oneshot

XD
bakura240 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
WAH that was one of teh funniest fics ive evver read XD LOLZ

*wipes tears from eyes* wow that sure is a good killer for a downwer... seeing as ive been on one for like.. a year _

hooray for obviously stupid experimentations and they're funny outcomes _
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Cute! Cute! Cute! Adorable the friendship budding here. But I was thinking, doesn't Bakura have the Eye, I know he took it from Pegasus although he does not wear it. But the comment in their just reminded me! Hehe I love when I get reminded it's like I'm watching the show again.