Reviews for A Passion of Sorts
Mrpointyhorns chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Cute! Cute! Cute! Adorable the friendship budding here. But I was thinking, doesn't Bakura have the Eye, I know he took it from Pegasus although he does not wear it. But the comment in their just reminded me! Hehe I love when I get reminded it's like I'm watching the show again.
Rogue1979 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hey Ferris, how you doing? I know it's been like ages since you wrote this fic, but I've been bored and decided to read all your fics...even the ones I've already read.

This one as GREAT! I love the whole idea of Bakura 'influencing' Yami. I was laughing throughout!

On to the next one!
unknownpoison chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
hahaha! that was funny!they were kinda stupid but funny nonetheless! P
Isaya831 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
That's rich.

The best parts when Yugi's talking about how responsible Yami Yugi is just before the bed is on fire.

It's nice to see a story done for humor every now and then
Shadow Kitsune girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Brilliant!I would like to throw mt maths teacher out the window:PIt was the ending fit very job _
X-Harlequin-X chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
wa y did it have to end damn hikaris
sexion chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Heheh... that was so damn funny. I loved it, and I was giggling the whole way through. ROCK ON! :D
moonlightning3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Ha ha! That was gr8!
straykitty chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
*falls off chair, laughing*

That was SO funny. I can just imagine that happening.

*thumbs up* Right on, dude.
Samba Mamba chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
D Muwaha! LOL

I loved your story!

Hikaris are evil. D
Red Phoniex chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
hehe. i love this. realy funny, can just see it happening.

xXnekoxXkittykatxX chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Hooray for math haters!:)(in other words:I loved your story!)This is annonymos since I'm too lazy to log-in...-_-"
feigningclemency chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Hehehe! That was FUNNY! I tutor my classate in Math and she tutors me in History. Why can't our lessons be more interesting? I mean, those guys get to drop stuff from their room! And was all that fire bomb, egg icecream stuff true? 'Cause I know that the dropping thing is.
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I don't know how many times I've read this, but each time is as funny as the last. Maybe do a sequel? Great story!
Mishieftress chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
LOL! I new thing me and Bakura have in common! We both hate math and think it is boring! I loved this!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »