Reviews for A Passion of Sorts
dragonlupine chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
hahaha an unusually dark yet lighthearted story nice work.
senachan141 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Oh, thank you! Very good! And it actually had a plot! I thank all of the authors out there that actually take time to review and edit their stories so that they don't have stupid spelling errors and no plot! I love all writers like you...Keep up the good work! _
DreamingChild chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Just one thing; I'd hate to be the one passing under his window when they try out thier next 'experiment'.
Kasai-Okasu chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Lol! This was really funny!

Were you serious about the raw eggs...

Tabby chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
lol That was great. I liked how you made Bakura very curious and mischevious. And Yami too. You always write so wonderfully and you never use some 'made up' character or go to 'CYOA'. That's one of the reasons why I love your writing so much. It's so, erh, how do I say this? It's so complete even without having to add extra stuff. Anyway, I liked the humor. It was light, yet made you laugh out loud. I loved it with the ice cream maker, then with the bees. I especially loved how you ended it. "Need a tutor?" lol Great job and I'm off to read your other fic! _ Though, it'll probably take me longer. o_o Oh well. Great job! *Thumbs up* You're a great writer!
Sirithiliel chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I like this. Quite entertaining! Whoot for people who can't do math!
Satra chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
That story is great You should write some more D

Wow... ice cream? A tower of pizza? Sounds good to me! Maths and history are boring subjects anyway...
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
This was really funny. I think Bakura and Yami would make very interesting friends. Yay for that kind of tutoring.
Silver Mirror chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
What an awsome story! I laughed so hard, of course my parents are asleep right above me and I was trying to stay quiet, but your story was just so cute. It was an awsome read!
palesadpuppet chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
BEES! *starts a fanclub for the Ferris Ulf Bees* Truly, your demonic insects are worthy of worship.

Damn... People are starting to ask me what's wrong, I'm laughing so hard. You are a genius, and this goes on my favorites, as do all of your stories. _ I love love love Bakura and Yami!

“Well, we’d better get back to…oh fuck it! There’s no point! Let’s go make ice cream!” he cheers suddenly.

My thoughts EXACTLY whenever people try to make me do math! xD chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
omek bih zha
ghostlymystic chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That was so funny, and a welcome change from Cry of the Wicked. You should write more one shots.
Fluoxetine chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
LOL! That was hilarious! And well-written as well!

I'm sorry I asked to nit-pick your previous stories. That was just...bitchy of me. I'm REALLY sorry! God, I'm such a bitch!

Sorry about that.

Anyways, that was god! Tower of pizza? LOL!
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3