Reviews for Where were you?
rosie3107 chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
Wow,a very angry Sam in this story, suppose you can't really blame him though. Great story! good work!
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Oh, that's it?

I like Sam's attitude toward John. I like Dean choose Sam. But I'd really like to see John feel some remorse over what he had done.
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
(oh, the suspense! oh that wicked, wicked firstorm! stay tuned, the last chapter will be up tomorrow, i swear on the Winchester boys!)

Ha ha ha. I can't believe you praised your self. But I have to agree about the "oh, the suspense! oh that wicked, wicked firstorm!"

(but i won't put it up unless you REVIEW! cause yes i really can be that evil when i want to be!)

Alright, alright. I'm reviewing here. It's just that i couldn't stop cause i can't wait to read the next chapter!
greensprinkles chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
this was a good take on what happened in Shadow.I always thought sam should have been angry at his also a sucker for stories were sam uses his powers,i just love it!
Miss Meehan chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
Bravo. Standing ovation and a bouquet of roses. Well done. This sounded like Sam. You really got inside his head.
Miss Meehan chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
I read three and four together. I think you summed up all the things Sam would be feeling very well. Some good questions were raised, especially concerning Dean's near death experience. Well done.
Miss Meehan chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Patience, I'm clicking..I'm clicking. Another good chapter. Liked the psychic powers reference. Nice way to weave past episodes into the story. Two enthusiastic thumbs up.
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I actaully like John Winchester but that little smirk he has does need to be knocked off his face. Great beginning. Plus I didn't like that he let his boys walk into a trap and didn't help out. Beautifully written.
KBecks87 chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
i liked this fic a lot and having not seen shadow yet (stupid columbus where wb and upn share a station so i have to wait til stupid saturday at 10 to get my supernatural fix) its nice to read a non spoiler filled fic (since i try to stay relativly spoiler free) Nice job!
chocolate rules chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
Oh hey! I just watched the episode Shadows! Yea, I prefered your confrontation. The show's one was weird and stupid and so totally unexpected. I wanted someone to hit John. I'm glad that in your story hs does :)

That's it ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
Cool. Can't wait for the sequel. Reviews may be lax due to school. Catch ya on the flip side.
pmsdevil01 chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
i thought it was good. i just read this chapter and it's 53 min before sueprnatural comes on i can't wait it would be cool if something from your story was on the show tonight.
Bluy chapter 6 . 2/28/2006
Holy Shnikeies...ok, i knew Sam was made at his father but he almost injured Dean in the process of venting his anger...oh and as for if there should be a sequel, then i say yes, it is most definitely open for a sequel. I will most definitely read it if you write one. Excellent story!
Bluy chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
i didn't realize there was a second chapter...lol...interesting that Sammy is juggling rocks in mid air, can't really blame him though, as I said before he's got pent up feelings and needs to get rid of them somehow
Bluy chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I can so see Sammy doing that...and i kinda hope he does, he has so much pent up anger he needs to get it out some how.