Reviews for Human
mainestreet chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
That was a sweet and funny ending :)
mainestreet chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Oh that was so wonderful, how they were finishing off each other's thoughts! And you nailed Joe, I love how he's being the affable charmer with an endless supply of one-liners :):):)
mainestreet chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I loved Frank's fortune cookie quote and the way Joe seems to be orchestrating the meet up... Even if he doesn't know it yet :)
Mackiwaki chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
How old are they?
niver chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Great story. Really loved it. I laughed, I loved, (I lived?) Great job.
Alyson Drew chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Nancy's mother's name is Elizabeth
bookworm2009 chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
well i'm sure that right about now, frank isn't thinking the most innocent of thoughts
SweetestAgony chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
OMG , I just read this story today, and it was awesome! I loved the part where Bess was all "This is not proper vacationing behaviour!" THat was like the best part of the story, LOL!

Hermione Potter1234
Diamond and Stars chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
wow. This was a very good fanfiction. I'm glad Frank and Nancy didn't get together so fast like in other fanfiction. Yours was a bit unique. Good Job!

xoxo Diamond and Stars
dreamergirl2008 chapter 10 . 4/12/2007
I really like your story. You make the characters come to life off the computer screen. I appreciate that.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
OMG! I LOVED IT! one of the best i have read EVER! I love nancy/frank fics! they are the best! GREAT STORY!
performer001 chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
This story was awesome!
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
Nancy laughed a little as she watched Joe tackle the pickpocket. “Bess, by now you should have realized that when you vacation with us this is what you get.”

Good fic. I just want to know what happened w/ Nancy and Mr. Drew
4everndfh chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
Great ending to an AWESOME story... I'm so glad that Frank made it out alright... And I liked the part when Nancy slapped him after giving him a kiss ... but still Nancy never got to hear Frank tell her he loves her too, did she? great mystery, action, and romance. Loved it.
angry penguin chapter 10 . 4/19/2006
Frank/Nancy are always a big plus. And it was a good mystry

as to who put the hitout on Nancy.